Last Updated: 21st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, tools, etc., required for all mechanical related works prior to execution.
• Lead site personnel to execute and completion of job on time at site.
• Handle work inspection requests, material inspection requests, testing & commissioning and submit all monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
• Preparing documents (e.g. O&M manuals, As-built drawings) prior to handing over of the projects.
• Attend regular meeting with client, engineers and consultant to provide update on project progress.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
— Jun 1988
— Jul 2008