Equipment manager engineer
Last Updated: 1st July 2017 (over 5 years ago)
These are the reasons that lead me to apply for this position and look forward with enthusiasm for your news.
Management and Quality Organization
— Sep 2005
Creation and Management of SMEs
— Aug 2004
— Jul 2000
Equipment manager Engineer
— Apr 2017
• Recovery of equipment that was for slaughter, with a very low cost, resorting to the purchase of pieces in local market and some that are produced locally on my guidelines
• Presence and remote management of workshops in shipyards in other parts of the country
• Management of about 200 equipment, namely trucks, excavators, cranes, concrete mixers, light vehicles and also the management of 90 workers and 3 intermediate heads
• Diary management, typing correspondence and documents, creating reports to the head office in Portugal.
Responsible of procurement
— Jan 2016
• coordination of all administrative activities of the buying process.
• Negotiation with domestic and foreign suppliers of goods and contracts
Senior Parts Supervisor
— Jul 2015
• Purchase of spare parts from domestic and international market
• I began the negotiation of industrial and agricultural accessories throughout the country, with training actions to the state distributors.
Parts and Supplies Director
— Aug 2013
• coordinating all activities of the business parts of the company, including the coordination of brand managers
• negotiations with foreign and national suppliers and also with customer parts.
• Training all employees Warehouse and commercial
— Dec 2010
• I negotiated and agreed to the exclusive importation and the commercialization of the spare parts of the Chinese brand Sinotruck, for the Angolan market.
• Support and train sales outlets at the national level
Responsible for the development of the national technical assistance network
— Jun 2008
• Support in the diagnostics of faults and in the resolution thereof
• Training of drivers of customers.
• Responsible for the bus coach.
National Director After Sales
— Dec 2003
• Negotiating contracts of maintenance, monitoring and technical support to the workshops.
• managing the fleet of rental trucks