Enginnering contract manager, EPCM mining, Risks Evaluation
Last Updated: 30th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
- Pipe Engineer - Slurry and water Pump specification, pumping Station works, Pipelines;
- Risks Evaluation, Quality assurance and personnal security– Mining VALE standarts
- Air Conditioner HVAC, Chiller systems, air handling, ventilation design and maintenance, Fan coil, Piping advisory, Air Filters.
- Comissioning - VALE - Carajas - Brazil - Railroad comissioning list executation
— Jun 2012
— Dec 1985
— Dec 1983
Lithium Contarct Manager
— Aug 2018
Technical Mechanic Engineer Responsable
— May 2015
Contract: Coking Unit - Oil and gas Piping modernization – 11/2 Year
Mechanic enginner responsible to attendance a new descriptive memorial, to increase flow capacity to 6800 m3/day, from oil pipelines.
Managing the pumps: new rotors specification, pressure loss, curves and the new power required.
Heat exchanger capacity evaluation and executive pipeline project review.
2 - VALE Mining – Serra Azul Railroad Extension – Pará State - Brazil
FEL 3 Stage, pre-commissioning and commissioning List execution and approving. Start-up management.
Project Coordinator/Manager - Engineer Technical
— Jun 2013
Contract: EPCM – Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management – 5 bi US$
Contract: “MMX Mining Company” – iron Plant - EBX Group – Brazil.
Coordinator: Project on-site and Off-site
- PMI tools appplication, framework to CAPEX and OPEX established, project progress control, weekly meetings - Kick-off;
- Report to general manager;
- Management of technical requirements for the construction scope of work, assembly and Commissioning;
- Control of the job leaders docs emissions to Doc control/Procurement department;
- Control the “List of equipment” emission, international purchase;
- Coordination Technical analysis progress from mechanic, civil engineering, Cranes, Conveyor belt, HVAC, slurry and water pipeline, Buildings, Mining equipment;
- Quality attendance from the engineering documents;
- Risks Evaluation, qualitative and quantitative analysis, response plan, monitoring and control structure to be carried out during the project life cycle and the budget.
- Ensure maintainance high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
Technical Project Coordinator and Field Services
— Dec 2010
Coordinator and Management
Successfully managed and directed sales, marketing and application engineering, field services, developing strong and effective contracts opportunities.
Start up in 1995 to BRL 10 million sales in 2011, successfully mentoring, managing sales, field services, marketing and aftermarket teams.
Companies: VALE – Brazil / Kinross / Toshiba / ABB Ltd / SAE Towers / FIAT / Arcelor-Mittal / Anglo Gold Ashanti / Holder Bank Cement Plant - Companies in Brazil
Mining companies, industries, construction and cement contracts attendance,
- General dedusting equipment evaluation, dust scrubers, bag filters, electrostatic precipitadors, making a report and compare with the government emission standarts;
- Quality Assurance attendance – ISO 9001, ISO 14000 series, ISO 18000.
Project and Services Coordinator Dept - Minas Gerais State - Brazil
— Jun 1995
- Fiat contract administration, for 5 years, liquid fluids and atmospheric control, air quality control, smoke stack monitoring and control.
- Managed and directed sales, engineering, marketing and aftermarket areas, total group annual turnover in Latim America/Brazil/Minas Gerais State of USD 120 million, responsible for a sales growth of the Brazilian operation from BRL 6,2 million in 1992 year to BRL 90 million in 1995 year.
— Feb 1990
-Design and approved piping projects;
- Elaborated drafts of piping projects;