Senior Project Manager
Last Updated: 18th July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Project Manager Consultant
• 266 km 8 lane superhighway with 22 interchanges, 12 underpasses, 20 overpasses, 25 wadi bridges and 1160 box culverts with a total value of US$ 2.2 Billion.
— Mar 2017
• Five packages with a total value of US$ 2.3 Billion: CP08-A1, Infrastructure and Hard & Soft Landscaping Works including Roads, Utilities, VVIP Buildings, Underground Car Parks and Landscaping; CP08-A2, Infrastructure & Landscaping works for 250 High End Residential Plots; CP08-A3, Accommodation Works including Temporary Bunds, Underground Utility Tunnels, Gas Main Construction and works to 5.0 km of Sea Wall; CP04B (Strategic Highway/Structures) and CP10 (Landscaping).
• Developed a Logistics Plan for delivery of the work and coordinated with adjacent packages reporting to Client on a weekly basis. Responded to Contractor RFIs and generated VO Documentation.
Technical Program Manager
— Feb 2016
• Projects included major roads/infrastructure. Total Value US$ 250 Million.
• Worked closely with the appointed contractors to ensure compliance with Contract and Method Statement Requirements, as well as Programme, Invoicing/Cashflow and Health & Safety Targets.
• Carried out systematic Technical Inspections and Site Progress / Technical / Weekly Meetings in the Industrial Cities of Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam to evaluate, supervise and advise on the current works by Contractor and Consultant. Prepared comprehensive reports about the materials used by the Contractor and recommendations to MODON. Prepared a list of International Standards to be adopted by MODON to improve the quality of work and maintenance. Prepared plan for evaluating and examining the current roads/ infrastructure and prepared schedule for maintenance and development. Contributed to development and management of construction schedule.
• Provided training to local staff and assisted in securing professional qualifications.
— Jan 2015
Total Value US$150 Million
• Managed and leaded the project team; developed and maintained a detailed project plan; monitored project progress and performance; managed and coordinated all partners and working groups engaged in project work; recruited project staff, subcontractors and design consultants; managed project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary; managed project deliverables in line with the project plan; conducted weekly and monthly coordination meetings with Client, Employer, Employer’s Representative, Engineer and Subcontractors; chaired Internal and Management Meetings; worked closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.