As the Operations Manager I was responsible for establishing a Charity Foundation on behalf of the two Philanthropic Founders. We created the Che Sara Sara Foundation (CSSF). It is a non-profit, politically non-partisan and or religious-neutral organisation with focus on vulnerable parents and children in Russia, Uzbekistan, and the Philippines. In Asia, CSSF collaborated with Equis, Asia's largest independent equity manager. Since 2010, CSSF and Equis have invested into Asian rural communities targeting health, education and infrastructure. The programs focus on vulnerable parents and children to enhance family unity, health, and education—the baseline for building stronger families. Today, CSSF is refocusing the knowledge accumulated in Asia by expanding into Russia and Uzbekistan. We registered our operations in Moscow, with a 1600sqm Community Centre providing a secure space for our assistance programs. CSSF have researched & will establish the same operation in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
• Responsible for the 1st Years $250k as Start-Up Budget, with provision of $5 million, assigned for the Donor Programs.
• With myself & three Russian staff, we established and registered our Russian Federation Charity Foundation Operation.
• Responsible for developing new programming initiatives, with new charity partnerships and researching charity project appraisals, while actively leading key phases of new programs including the establishment of a community crisis centre.
• Responsible for the design and development of the Charities web development and maintaining social media presence
• Responsible for the sourcing, the engagement, leadership and management of our in-country teams and volunteers.
• Ensured the benefits of CSS Group contributions, were delivered for maximum benefit, for the intended beneficiaries