Reservoir Engineering Asset Management
Last Updated: 15th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
International Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
— Apr 1997
Masters of Business Informatics – IT (MBI)
— Apr 1997
Masters of Science in Petroleum Engineering (M.Sc.)
— Feb 1987
Reservoir Engineer Expert
— Dec 2017
• Designing and implementing complex reservoir models and provide delivery schedules of hydrocarbons and work with various departments to maximize ENI returns and recoveries for the reservoirs ENI has ownership.
• Additionally work closely with the geological and petro-physics groups to build the optimal models that best represent the reserves in place and optimal depletion strategy.
• Worked with base management to optimize well work program (CAPEX & REVEX)
• Installing both downhole and surface monitoring equipment to optimize performance and identify problems to assist in designing the best completions and implementation of needed interventions to maximize performance.
• Progressed Proved undeveloped reserves (PUD) to Proved Developed Producing category
• Selected locations for EOR Injectors where over 65% of the produced gas was being rejected into the field to enhance the oil recovery.
• Participated in P&A and recompletion operations including workover, coil tubing and logging.
• Coordinated, negotiated pricing and supervised several field and yard testing of wireline tools and other projects in collaboration with base management
• Responsible to worked with geophysics team and vendors with budget of $1.2 Billion to process and build a new geological and reservoir model from 300 square kilometer 3D seismic program.
• Consistently delivered projects and government requirement reports on time and where costs could be optimized.
• Additional responsibility was to peer review the project development of the Kashagan Oil field (the largest oil field discovered in the last 40 years) for which EIRL will be the operate in phase one.
Reservoir Engineering Advisor
— Aug 2014
• Team leader of US$1.2 billion budget to appraise the Mamba Complex and bring the field from discovery to development stage. Our team was able to come US$300 million under budget thru prudent project management.
• Drill 19 appraisal wells and proved up over 80 trillion cubic feet in the main complex and came US$400 million under budget by implementing the latest development strategies. It should be noted that this project was drilled in 6 kilometers of water, this could not have done 10 years ago.
• Part of the divestment presentation team to sell 20% of the Mamba Complex to Chinese consortium for US$2.4 billion.
• Work closely with the geological and petro-physics groups to build the optimal reservoir models that best represent the reserves in place and optimal depletion strategy.