QA/QC , CONSTRUCTION , TESTING
Last Updated: 16th June 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Mar 1982
QA / QC ENGINEER / SENIOR INSPECTOR
• Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation
• Monitor all quality related activities on the project
• Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
• Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
• Attend client quality management meetings
• The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
• Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
• Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
• Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
• Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
• Monitor statistical method reporting.
• Action and close all customer complaints
• Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
QA / QC ENGINEER / SENIOR INSPECTOR / COORDINATOR
— Jul 2015
Reading the graph done by the chart recorder Equipment connected to the test line and see to it that the graph is not manipulated during testing time and line/ system draining is done right away after test as per hydro test procedure?
Ensures that after the Internal Walk down has been carried out all A punch category has to be cleared by subcontractor prior to initiating RFI for company inspection for approval prior to test.
Ensure that the information with regards to time and location has been properly communicated to either client/ company representative.
Coordinate with Construction Manager for the purpose of knowing who is the assigned personnel on construction side to supervise the preparation of the line/system for fast, speedy action of working doing the preparation and correct execution.
Check if the test limit as per package is correct and check whether the inlet of water is at the lowest point of the line and to know as to how many pressure gauges required for the entire line/ system to be tested.
Make sure that the line/ system that is being tested after it has been carried would be reported and all necessary paper works has been signed and packages is submitted for reinstatement activities.
Coordinate with construction as to the schedule of line/system completion so as to schedule for internal walk down prior to final walk down by company to proceed with hydro test.
Ensure that the entire required document by safety department has to be complied as well as necessary preparation as required by safety such as safety slogan sign board and perimeter enclosed at site.
Initiate Technical Queries (TQ) and discuss with engineering for any construction problem such as pipe re-routing, valves repositioning and problems that may arise after testing such as additional vents, drains necessary in the line to facilitate drain after test.
Formulate the QA/QC Plan, ITP ,QA/QC Procedure and Inspection Record And forms and submit for approval to QA/QC manager.
— Jun 2013
• Cooperates with the Site Manager and the Construction Manager in verifying the feasibility of the construction schedule on the ground of the actual availability at Site of technical documentation and materials.
• Ensures any addition or change to the technical documents according to Field requirements and he is responsible for reviewing of site technical queries, including field sketches and modifications to any project engineering drawings, as required.
Executes, in coordination with Contractor Home Office, any modifications and additions to Project documents, providing for final “as-built” revision of the same. Moreover, he has the following responsibilities:
1. To ensure the recording, filing, reproduction, proper distribution and control of Plant Construction documents;
2. Provide assistance to Construction Management/Supervision Group for Project system definitions and turnover/hand over documentation at Project completion phase;
3. To ensure inspection, as required to support the QA-QC group;
4. Review, as required, construction method statements;
5. To co-ordinate the engineering activities awarded to Subcontractors;
6. To prepare his own section of the Monthly report.
• Also, leads a dedicated group of Discipline Engineers to perform Site Engineering: this group will provide clarifications of engineering documents to SUBCONTRACTOR, corrections of mistakes that invariably are found during the Construction phase and ensure timely availability and management of drawings to support the construction effort.
QC PIPING INSPECTOR ( ARAMCO Approved)
— Apr 2012
2. Verifying piping material identity (pipe, valves and fittings) and its conformance to the installation
3. Verifying that welding inspection has been performed and joints have been released
4. Verification that dimensions and alignment tolerances of the piping systems are as per constructs
5. In-process surveillance to verify compliance with specified piping erection procedure including
flange alignment, torquing, cleanliness, etc.
6. Performing piping walkdown inspection and completing punch lists. Verifying that punch list items
have been dealt with in accordamce with the contractual arrangements.
7. Reviewing and verifying completeness of piping test packages (hydro or pneumatic) prior to testing.
8. Witnessing final piping tests.
9. Completing and endorsing all inspection records from initial inspection till final acceptance of the
10. Maintaining interface with the Client (at the shop level) to ensure that all contractual and code
requirements are met as far as the inspector scope is concerned.
QA / QC SUPERINTENDENT
— Oct 2010
Supervise where necessary site testing.
Provide guidance , assistance where necessary for test carried out on site.
Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the scope of work ,
Project and company specs. / drawing.
Record and report immediately all and any deviation from the scope of work ,
Project and company specs. /drawing.
Ensure all equipment use in testing of the work are within calibration and have
All the required test certificate present and in date.
Hold weekly QA/QC meeting and record minutes and action arising there from
Coordinate with all other QA/QC personnel on the project.
Responsible for the distribution of the project procedures and forms.
Attend weekly and monthly project meeting.
QC ENGINEER / INSPECTOR
— Jun 2008
Coordinating with client inspection department at various stages of fabrication activities and getting approval.
Carry Out Inspections Vender Jobs / Sub Contractor Jobs/Suppliers as per Specification and Standards.
Carry out Inspection works after taking Relevant Safety Permits from the client and follow the company HSE Policy’s
Knowledge in preparing pre-punch list of piping system.
Knowledge in hydro test package and its routings.
Inspection of pipe / structural and fabrication
Co-ordination with Client in clearing the system for Hydro Test.
Inspection Activities of Fired Heaters, Boilers etc.
Material receiving Inspections of piping and structural items.
Inspection for Flange Orientation.
Inspection for Pipe Erection / Structural as per ISO Metric Dra
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT ( Piping )
— Jun 2005
• Carry out all activities of Safety to ensure all company personnel adhere to safety requirements and that a safe work place is provided for all personnel,
• Coordinate arrangements between craft personnel and subcontractors to provide appropriate work site access to all parties,
• Ensure the allocation of construction work hours to relevant cost codes and prepare weekly construction progress reports to measure actual versus planned progress for all phases of the direct construction work,
• Ensure work completion in accordance with the latest revision of issued for construction (IFC) drawings, specification, Request for Information (RFIs) and other project design information,
• Provide timely completion of Punch List Items,
• Work daily and weekly with the project control team for planning and scheduling installations to meet the project milestones and objectives.
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR ( Piping )
— Apr 1997
Carrying out the piping Supervision before, during and after joining operation.
Implementing spool identification systems.
Knowledge in isometric drawing & P& ID.
Conducting daily tool box meeting.
Monitoring Daily Progress status.
Coordinating with client inspection department at various stages of fabrication and erection activities.
Release accepted materials for construction and follow up to return the rejected material to supplier for the replacement.
Ensuring that all Piping / structural / welding and erection activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures and standards.
Monitoring and controlling the Welder/Rigger/Pipefitter.
Maintenance Dept. Head
— Feb 1993
Initiates preventive maintenance procedures based on existing machine history.
Do preventive maintenance schedule based production schedule so as not to jeopardize production output.
See to it that all material needed are in hand prior to schedule maintenance date.
Initiates proper forms needed for routinary machine checking and for checking if its religiously done by concerned production maintenance personnel.
Recommends production machine development or revision to
Ensure high quality production output with less maintenance cost.
Negotiates with workers in connection with grievances, procedures unsettled and reports it to plant manager
• Note: The following are the equipments maintained
Furnace, galvanizing kettle, controlled hot acid and tap water tanks, over head cranes, boilers, smoke purifier, tower water tanks, machine shop equipments, motor pool, standby generating set, compressor, conveyors, desalinating tanks.
Plant Maintenance Engineer
— Dec 1990
Coordinate and ensure that production machine related problems are acted upon the soonest by production maintenance personnel assign.
Coordinate and discuss with maintenance engineer in every sister factory as to schedule of shutdown for scheduled maintenance job and procedure for proper implementation.
Coordinate, discuss, check all maintenance related project initiated by concern maintenance engineer prior to implementation.
Reports to the General Manager.
• Note: The following are the equipments maintained
Plastic extruders, plastic laminating machines, chillers, cooling towers, compressors, heat exchangers, boilers, standby generating set, machines shop and electroplating equipments, washing machines, cooled storage, salt water fish ponds, centralized air conditioning, motor pool, deep well pumps, conveyors, steam dryers.
Mechanical Design Engineer
— Jun 1985
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
• Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.