Civil Engineer (EIT)
Last Updated: 16th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, ROBOT, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Structural Analysis & Design (Steel and Reinforced Concrete) in accordance with
American codes ACI/AISC.
Certificate Engineer in Training (EIT) from Board for Professional Engineers, Land
Surveyors, and Geologists (BPELSG). Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)exam by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) ,on 10/2015 in New York State.
— Jan 2012
in following subjects:
1- Reinforced concrete design according ACI 318
2- Steel Design according to AISC
3- Auto-CAD drafting
4- HVAC and boilers
5- Cost Estimate
— Jul 1993
— Nov 2016
SOSi is American based company providing logistics, construction, training and information technology
solutions to clients in the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities worldwide.
Supervised about 25,000 square meters of polyurethane foam and water proofing for roofs.
Supervised civil works and renovation of various buildings and roads, prepared AutoCAD
Structural Analysis for steel frames with Autodesk ROBOT software.
Supervised land leveling (5000 m2) and many road pavement works.
Supervised and designed reinforced concrete foundation works.
— Apr 2015
Focused mainly on commercial work S&N has held contracts with many of New York’s agencies,
including DDC, NYCHA, and the SCA governorate
• Superintendent and field engineer for all construction stages in the Kew Gardens Hills Library
Renovation and Expansion Project, already accomplished demolition, excavation, H-piles shoring, soil
compaction and reinforced concrete foundations and footings, underground plumbing and slab on ground.
Managed RFI/RFP and submittals with DDC.
— Jan 2014
• Followed up approval of design with the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works for three projects of
sewage networks and treatment plants, did some corrections with AutoCAD on design in accordance with
specifications of the Ministry.
• Participated actively in meetings to resolve design issues between owner-contractor-designer.
— Jan 2013
• Prepare 2D figures for sites and environmental treatment process using AutoCAD
• Work with team of 9 environmental engineers
— Mar 2003
• Managed construction of 8 buildings for Baghdad City Local Councils administration; built reinforced
concrete structure and masonry partitions
• Supervised work of technicians and construction workers, including 20 workers and 4 foremen
• Decoded construction plans by translated them into different layouts; anticipated possible structural
— May 2002
• Managed construction of four 14-story residential (commercial) building in Beirut; including: Italian
marble flooring and granite exterior finishing, excavating, laying the foundation, reinforcing the concrete
columns and slabs, installing the electrical wiring and the plumbing system, and finishing and flooring
• Supervised team of 25 construction labors and 7 subcontractors.