An enthusiastic, driven, and proactive Electrical Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in construction industry. Worked as Electrical Inspector & QA/QC Engineer in various project(Residential Towers, Hotels, Hospital. Airport Project) in UAE and Qatar.
University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
ADDECO RECRUITMENT & MANPOWER SERVICES
● Inspecting all on site works within the assigned area to ensure that all works are compliant with the approved Quality Management Plan of the project – both internally (before consultant inspections) and externally (inspection with consultant). ● Coordinating with site teams to receive all work inspection requests (WIR’s) within the assigned areas and/or associated with the assigned subcontractor/s, for submission to the consultant in line with the approved inspection test plan (ITP) ● Conduct daily site walks and report and defects / deficiencies in works to the responsible site teams and subcontractors to ensure that all inspections are approved. ● Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality engineer duties responsibilities Management System, QMS ● Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site
instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non- conformance, NCR and Site Instruction. ● Report all defects/discrepancies from all onsite works to the QA Engineer. ● Monitor the quality control activities on construction site in line with the established quality control program
Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources
Testing & Commissioning Engineer
● Supervising day-to-day site operations. ● Preparation, Execution & monitoring, testing and commissioning of all Electrical & ELV system ● Handled Installation, Testing and Commissioning of complete electrical system like Lighting systems, Panel Boards, smoke detectors, Fire Alarm System, CCTV & BMS System. ● Reporting, Site Co-ordination, Client meeting & team supervision ● Preparing Inspection schedule with consultant for system approval, coordinating with client consultant, contractor, subcontractor and supplier. ● DC and AC Drives (VFD-Variable frequency drive) Installation, testing and commissioning for Power control center & motor control center. ● Prepare Inspection (RFI) schedule for consultant approval and compliance with necessary standards as per client requirements ● Experienced to do HV Test for Power cables and Bus Bars. ● Monitoring progress and analyzing test results ● Produce test and commissioning documentation
Drake & Scull International
QA QC Inspector
● Responsible for the Quality Control inspection and monitoring of all electrical installation are accordance to Project Specifications ● Material receiving inspection and monitoring of all storage for electrical equipments according to the Project specifications
● Ensure that all construction documents used for construction are "Issued for Construction" and are the current revision. Ensure that Superseded documents are withdrawn from use. ● To ensure that all testing and measuring instruments are calibrated as per standards / requirement and maintained properly as per the manufacturer guidelines. ● To issue Non Conformance Report when and where required and to check that the Construction Department provides timely and appropriate corrective and preventive actions. ● Accompany the Project Management and Consultant Representative to carry out the inspection. ● Raise / Prepares Inspections requests and coordinate with other trades to ensure proper & timely execution of works & secure Consultant's approval. ● Coordination with the Engineers, Main Contractors and other subcontractor for any related issues concerning progress of works. ● Attending & Witnessing internal testing for Electrical works for various Equipment prior to Client/consultant Inspection.
QA QC Inspector
● Ensuring that all material/drawing submittals and other submissions are verified in compliance with the project specification and contract requirements. ● Checking and confirming the drawing and materials using at site are approved by client/consultant. ● Monitoring, Inspecting, communicating and verifying the status of quality related activities in project execution, construction materials, non-conformance reports and corrective actions. ● Monitor the commissioning of electrical and instruments equipment prior to start-up. ● Preparation of Non-conformance report in case of any violation with the standards and procedures. ● Testing & Commissioning for LV Switchgear, MCC’s, SMDB’s and other panels for their sequence of operation. ● Testing & Commissioning for ELV panels for Fire Alarm, Central battery system, Access control and CCTV’s. ● Coordination with architectural/civil group for bldg. concreting schedule for slab, beam, sidewall & block works installation prior for electrical/communication cable tray opening & conduit sleeves.
Beta Electric Corporation
Electrical Site Engineer
● Ensuring that all material/drawing submittals and other submissions are verified in compliance with the project specification and contract requirements. ● Responsible for supervision and execution of electrical related works. ● Coordinate with other discipline and follow the construction schedules to achieve the target completion date. ● Estimate and prepare the materials needed to be used. ● Supervise the testing and commissioning of the electrical equipment’ including the loop checking and insulation testing of wires and power cables. ● Review and check the shop drawing submitted by the contractor prior for implementation on site. ● To ensure electrical works are in accordance with approved drawings and project specifications. ● Coordinate with other discipline and follow the construction schedules to achieve the target completion date. ● Prepare and submit progress reports regarding the status of completed works. ● Supervise the testing and commissioning of the electrical equipment’ including the loop checking and insulation testing of wires and power cables.
Electrical Site Engineer
Romago Incorporated Metro Manila, Philippines Field Electrical Engineer – ETON Park View June 2007 – August 2009
Duties and Responsibilities ● Responsible and supervise the electrical system installation of the project ● Estimate and prepare the materials needed to be used. ● Prepare and submit progress reports regarding the status of completed works. ● Supervise the construction drawings prior to implementation and recommend proposal if so needed as per site condition. ● Supervise the testing and commissioning of the electrical equipment including the loop checking and insulation testing of wires and power cables. ● Coordinate with other discipline and follow the construction schedules to achieve the target completion date