B.E,(MECH.ENGG) WITH 14+ EXP. IN QMS, QA/QC, INSPECTION, API-RBI, NDT
Last Updated: 16th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Such as Fabrication/ Welding/ Erection/ Installation of Plant Piping, Pipeline, Static Equipment, Rotating Equipment, Storage Tank, Offshore Structural, etc,
Preparation/Review/Verify of Quality Manual, QAP, QA/QC Procedure, ITP, WPS/PQR, NDT procedure, Hydro test package, Final Dossier, etc.,
Experience in Supplier/Vendor inspection and Assessment, Subcontractor quality document verification,
BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & OTHER CERTIFICATION
— Apr 2003
* Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in 1999~2003, University of Madras, India.
* Higher Secondary and S.S.L.C. at Chennai, Tamil Nadu State Board, India.
* Diploma in Fire & Safety Management (DFSM) in 2009~2010
* Diploma in Industrial Safety (DIS) in 2010~2011
* TQM (Total Quality Management) at ATI, Govt. of India.
* ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor training course certificate by IRCA, Thru’ TUV India.
* ISO 50001 Energy Management & Auditing by Bureau of Energy Efficiency
* PMI – (Positive Material Identification) at SANCO Fzc. Sharjah, UAE.
* CSWIP 3.1 (Cert. No.113344, expired on 24.11.2021 issued by TWI, UK.)
* CSWIP-BGAS Grade-2 (Cert. No. 291802, expired on 16.02.2022 issued by TWI, UK)
* ASNT Level-II, Method: PT, MT, RT, UT & VT. (Cert. valid up to 25.11.2020)
* AWS-CAWI (Cert. No.08122104, expired, issued by American Welding Society, USA)
LEAD ENGINEER - INSPECTION & QA/QC
— Oct 2017
Working experience as a TPI and EPC Contractor’s engineer in Oil & Gas/ Refinery / Petrochemical projects for onshore & offshore facilities,
I have multi experience and worked in different country such as Middle East, Russia, Turkmenistan, etc.,