Senior Digital Portfolio/Program Delivery Manager -Digital/IT/Engg/Telco
Last Updated: 11th April 2020 (over 2 years ago)
on-staff leader for multinationals in global information technology, automotive,
telecommunications, retail, manufacturing and supply chain environments.
• Extensive background in digital business, e-commerce, IT applications,
infrastructure service and mechanical engineering.
• Strong ability to build, lead teams that meet & exceed designated goals
• Highly adept at developing and implementing transformational programs and
Proof of Concept (POC) initiatives that enhance operational efficiencies.
• Demonstrated skills in managing assignments from concept to completion
ensuring on-time, on-budget, and on-target results.
• Multilingual in English, Indonesian, Malay, Indian languages & basic Japanese
• Australian Citizen
Member of the prestigious professional Bristol Who's Who- exclusive international registry & networking forum, honors & recognizes top professionals for excellence within their industries
Highlights of Expertise :
• Portfolio and Program Management • Professional Services Consulting
• ERP/CRM/Supply Chain Systems/POS • Team Building and Leadership
• Delivery of International IT and Engineering Programs for Multinationals
• Staff Training,Development,Mentoring • Strategic Planning & Implementation
• Customer Relationship and Experience • Budget Development & Oversight
• Digital Strategy/Change Transformation
• Business Process Improvements (BPI) • BI, Data Analytics and Big Data
• Sales, Marketing,Business Development
• Brand Strategy / Product Development
• Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) • Vendor Management
Masters in Digital Business / eCommerce Management
— Aug 2003
My undergraduate degree is in Mechanical Engineering.
• Trained at Toyota Japan for project management & vendor quality assurance
under “The Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships (AOTS)” Japan
• Executive Development training at Woolworths Limited :
o Leadership Course - Managing People for Performance
o Project Management Course as per PMBoK / PMI & Prince 2
o Negotiation and Influence / Lateral Thinking Course (Six Hat Principle)
• Member of Telstra’s Program Mgt Competency Centre – Agile Trained
• Business & Technical Courses :
o Business Process Re-engineering / BPI, eCommerce and eBusiness.
PORTFOLIO PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT -ANZ/APAC
Completed successful IP telephony, Artificial Intelligence and Contact Centre/Unified Communications programs of up to $5M for major international clients including Zurich Insurance, Nepean Hospital (Blue Mountains Local Health District), Western Australia Medical Health Insurance, Youi Insurance, Dept of Finance, National Roads and Motor Association on time and within budget.
BUSINESS PROGRAM MANAGER
— Dec 2017
Defined project scope, objectives, tasks, staffing needs, and delivery.
• Managed external programs and partnerships that increased customer
• Prepared customer contact strategy and treatment efforts to improve customer
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERY CONSULTANT
— Jul 2017
Administered finance, business intelligence, logistics, procurement, plus supply and contracts services programs.
Collaborated with KMPG/EY consulting to manage delivery of primary SI/Service Delivery Partner Accenture to business.
• Negotiated and managed wholesale supply contract and Enterprise Content
Management (ECM) with Avanade/Accenture.
• Oversaw returns and break-fix order fulfilment
SENIOR PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER
— Feb 2016
Developed and administered e-commerce/digital applications programs & strategy.
Employed wireless IP enhancement program for broad market saturation.
Handled billing, sales, customer care programs for group consumer and enterprise.
Directed continuous Improvement of PMO delivery model customer experience.
• Played key role in Netflix promotional launch in Australia and video content
streaming (SVOD) for Optus Digital Sales/Customer Marketing to aggressive
• Executed loyalty and rewards program (Optusperks) for digital sales and
service and customer marketing including vendor management.
• Guided key Systems Integrators / Vendors including Accenture, AIMIA, DT,
TLC, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs, Wipro, Atlassian, NCS and CA Technologies
for Information Security.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – CRM, SAP, ITSM Programs
— Mar 2013
Delivered digital & organizational change programs. Improved speed to market for new customers.
Partnered with Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and RMIT Melbourne to guide A$3M RFID National Demonstrator Pilot project monitoring retail supply chain assets and presented at CEBIT (National Technology Exhibition) in Sydney.
• Delivered ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) system for Tier-1 Telstra clients.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, DIGITAL CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE SVCS-APAC Delivery & Business Development
— May 2012
Administered complete delivery of new services to multiple clients including initiative scope, timeline, and budget. Communicated project status to initiative stakeholders.
Led change management tasks to guarantee customer/partner engagement. Oversaw e-commerce service catalogue project for Commonwealth Bank. Conducted market tests for launch of global IT network applications services initiative.
• Supervised $10M web customer contact centre & unified communications
program for Qantas.
• Developed $1.5M online service catalogue application featuring content
management for Commonwealth Bank (Australia's largest bank) within Cisco
Intelligent Automation and Cloud Systems Group.
• Developed business and program strategies across Asia Pacific for launch of
new global “Smart Services” initiative for proactive network monitoring to
improve operational efficiencies.
SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER / CONSULTANT
— Dec 2007
• Played key role in $100M program piloted in Australia and implemented
globally of new global new parts logistics and dealer management systems.
• Delivered new $18M web based online Toyota Global System for service parts
logistics & dealer management system piloted in Australia for global rollout.
• Managed multiple international vendors for technology delivery including
Fujitsu, NEC, Oakton Consulting, and Symbol Technologies working closely
with Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan.
• Prepared and executed supply chain RFID tactics for various clients
• Selected,negotiated contracts with commercial construction vendor & supplier
• Conducted Strategic Analysis of Australian RFID market jointly with Accenture
Woolworths Limited, Sydney - Australia's largest supermarket chain, Retail FMCG
— Mar 2006
Oversaw external ERP, POS, and EDI systems integration vendors -worked on offshore/onshore projects with SSA Global, Siemens, Swisslog, and TCS.
Guided supply chain, IT, and buying/marketing streams. Served on group operations management team for new composite distribution centres.
• Partnered with Cap Gemini and Accenture to execute multiple e-business
projects (WOWLink program) within $8M advanced supply chain, transport,
logistics and IT transformation programs.
• Completed RFID POC with Cap Gemini for supply chain supermarkets e-
business initiative with major trading partners Nestle, Kimberly-Clarke, Proctor
and Gamble, Cadburys, and Coca Cola.
• Played key role in $5M supermarket e-business customer services program.
ENGG PROJECT MGR, SUPPLY CHAIN MGR, PURCHASING & VENDOR DEVELOPMENT,BUSINESS ANALYST
— Nov 2003
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager – CRM, Supply Chain Systems
Diageo Australia, Sydney, Australia (Premium Liquor)
Project Manager / Functional Analyst
Oroton Group, Sydney, Australia (Fashion Retail)
Business Solutions Analyst / Project Manager, APAC
UPS Logistics, Sydney, Australia (Suppy Chain - Fortune 500 Company)
Manager, Project Purchases - Capital Equipment and Raw Materials
Indorama Group of Companies, Jakarta, Indonesia (Textiles & Polymer)
Project Manager- Mechanical & Electrical Construction
PT Voest-Alpine MCE, Jakarta, Indonesia
Materials Purchasing and Administration Manager
SRF Limited, New Delhi, India (Polymer & Chemicals)
Senior Purchasing and inventory Control Manager
Enfield Ltd., Bangalore, India (Automotive Manufacturing- Two Wheelers)
Senior Engineer – Purchasing & Vendor Development (Light Commercial Vehicles)
Toyota Limited, New Delhi, India (Automotive industry)