DGM-Operation Structural steel
Last Updated: 11th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Strong track records of extraordinary performance in fiercely competitive scenarios
• Pragmatic, with proven managerial acumen and abilities to withstand work pressures, deliver assignments within specified time frame without compromising on quality benchmarks.
• Variable track record for the successful completion of Heavy/Light structural steel works for Refinery / Petrochemical / Oil & Gas Projects.
• Airport roof frame truss structural work projects and Industrial heavy structure steel building and Car parking structure, Erection and Commissioning of PEB structural projects for Industrial / Commercial purposes in Gulf and India.
• CS &Nickel Alloy steel Pipe line work for oil and Gas, Refinery Projects and SS and Duplex pipe line work and Piping Skid fabrication for RO plant projects in Gulf and India.
• Able to manage and coordinate all fabrication & erection activities and ensure that all project deliverables are achieved with regards to safety, quality, programme and cost.
• Demonstrated skills in managing human resources, support services, relationship management, information technology and program management.
• Honest, loyal, trustworthy and calm with clear understanding of organizational needs and enjoying rock-solid reputation of integrity with the organization.
• Articulator communicator and motivator with exceptional interpersonal & relationship building skills coupled with strong leadership qualities and innovative ideas.
• Exceptional strong interpersonal skills and in-depth and intense experience in the entire gamut of Quality Control functions.
— Jul 2014