Last Updated: 10th June 2019 (over 3 years ago)
My education, Certification, and practical experience have helped me to polish my technical skills awesomely. I have extensive experience in designing, implementing and maintaining medium to large Cisco networks. Moreover, I possess a broad knowledge of different protocols, industry specifications and standards which helped me laying complex and workable networks efficiently which earned me the Man of the year award in my organization for the year 2018
Besides, I am well versed with network designs and architectures that are a necessity when managing both small and large networks. My understanding of complex network devices, appliances, and networking design software takes me a long way when working on complex network models.
Along with exceptional skills in network analysis and troubleshooting tools, I am convinced that I am the right candidate that you are looking for.
I am positive that my resume will portray my skills and qualifications in a manner that will warrant an interview with you soon. Attached is a copy
Thank you for considering my candidacy. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bachelors of Science (Computer Science with Economics)
— Apr 2014
IP Solutions Engineer
• Deployment and Management of Cisco 9300 Firepower
• TCP/IP Network Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting and Management.
• BGP Multi-homing with Upstream Providers on Cisco 7609 Platform.
• Implementation of policies on Cisco ASA firewall.
• Proactive Threat Detection, Analysis and mitigation.
• Management of Virtual switch using VMware VSphere platform with full consideration of the Cisco security policy to mitigate attacks like DOS.
• General Network Telemetry.
— Sep 2017
• Deploying DL360 and DL380 G9 Servers
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server operating system
• RAID and HyperV Configuration
• Network Documentation skill
• TCP/IP network design and configuration.
• Installation, Integration and Deployment of Devices.
— Dec 2016
• Monitoring of the Microsoft Server and Configuration.
• Design and implement complex solutions for Cisco’s valued customers
• Manage and optimize existing customer Environments
• Provide critical recommendations to help our customers retain their competitive edge
• Build simulated networks in test labs to proof exciting new solutions