Lead Mechanical Engineer - Construction manager
Last Updated: 23rd January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Worked in many locations in Saudi Arabia , for a number of power projects working on the client side including Saudi electricity company for projects development , Saudi electricity company , with a number of EPC contractors , consultants : GE , ABENGOA , SSEM Saudi Services for Electro Mechanic Works , Arabian Bemco , ESBI …and for turbine-generator suppliers ,, GE , Siemens and BOP suppliers .
Specialties: Power plant
— Aug 1996
lead mechanical engineer
1000MW(4 x 7FA.05X + 4 x HRSG+1D604 STG MS +Solar Plant)(Net Power Output
with Solar 1,270,819 KW
SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPANY FOR PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT - KSA
GE- Abengoa Energía.
Position: Lead Mechanical
GTG (GE, USA) Gas Turbine Model 4 x 7FA.05
Compressor 14 Stages
Turbine 3 Stages
Comb System DLN 2.6+
Fuels Dual Fuel NG & ASL
Control Mark Vie
HRSG: 4x HRSG (Horizontal) - Alstom - 3 drums ( IP / LP / HP)
Steam Turbine : Indoor unit Model D604
Control Mark Vie
ACC Air Cooled Condenser SPX : Number of Fans: 40 - Height from grade to fan deck: 25.5 M
BOP Balance of Plants
o ASL Oil Plant ( COTP ) - Alfalfa
o Over Head Electrical Traveling Crane
o Black Start Diesel Generator 4th unit (BSDG)
o Oily Water Treatment System
o ASL : Unloading - Forwarding – Transfer System
o Water Treatment Plant WTP
o Waste Water Treatment Plant WWTP
o Above Ground Storage Tanks API 650 : Liquid Fuel Oil, Demin and Water Tanks
o Painting & Insulation : Painting & Insulation works for pipe and tanks
o NDT & Hydro test : Supervision of Piping System NDT & Hydro tests works
o Firefighting system
o HVAC system
Solar field ( Abengoa Energía ) : Capacity 50MW
Solar field area 660.000 m²
Collectors area 187.000 m²
NO. collectors 148
NO. loops 47
1. Monitor and inspect all general and mechanical erection/installation/commissioning activities of the Contractors with regards to progress, compliance with the Contracts and applicable codes/standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance.
2. Monitor and verify Contractors work progress in the general and mechanical areas for the purpose of progress payments and assist the Project/Site Manager in issuing the payment certificates with all necessary backup
3. Attend the regular (daily/weekly) Site coordination meetings with the Contractors and the monthly progress review meeting
4. Prepare the regular Site progress reports for the general and mechanical part as required by the Project/Site Manager (weekly and monthly)
5. Review the planning schedule of the project and ensure the work progress as per project schedule.
6. Resolve the minor /major issues observed during the execution of the project.
7. Witnessing the major commissioning activities of the project and resolve the issues (if any) raised during the commissioning
8. Review and signing of work inspection records for which inspection are carried out by consultants.
9. Review of Project documentation including design drawings.
10. Participation in TCC (Technical clearance) walk down of the project and issuing the same to contractor.
11. Participation in PAC (Preliminary Acceptance certificate) walk down along with Design team.