Quantity Surveyor / Cost Controller/ Planning Engineer
Last Updated: 20th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
— Dec 2017
Primavera R8.2 (P6)
— Oct 2015
Auto Cad 2015
— Nov 2012
MS Office 2013
— Dec 2017
Associate Engineering Mechanical.
— Aug 2010
Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Controller
• Developed Templates for cost breakdown structure and formulated CTR’s.
• Aided budget forecasting process and evaluated weekly staffing reports.
• Outlined cost reports and guided management and discipline personnel.
• To supervise and mentor Trainee Cost Engineer in their professional development.
• Assisted accounting and corresponded with vendors and fabricators as well as coached cost engineers.
• Evaluated data and contract forecasts.
• Evaluating and verifying Work Order Estimate (WOE) submitted by Contractor for piping & pipe support works and structural works.
• Conducted cost analysis and validated forecasts with owners of budgets.
• Coordinated with Project Director regarding results of analysis.
• Summarized financial and administrative part of contract.
• Formulated invoicing and followed up on objectives.
— Sep 2017
• Identified any project deviations and constrains and reported to Manager.
• Monitored project progress and addressed any delays promptly.
• Updated project status reports and conducted regular project meetings.
• Ensured project documentations were prepared in accordance with company standards.
• Reviewed change requests and internal service orders.
• Working with the project team to resolve inconsistencies between the Plans
• Developing, maintaining and monitoring a detailed scheduling of the project as per contracted milestones, supply, budget and scope, mainly by using MS-Project
• Assisted Manager in developing project estimates.
• Worked with Manager in developing project controls, requirements, schedules and resources.
• Performed version controlling of project plans.
• Participated in implementing business reporting requirements.
• Prepared reports for project status, milestones and deliverables.
• Addressed project issues and client queries in a timely manner.
— Jun 2016
• Follow ups for Site work front with Fabrication Shop, and Painting Shop.
• Material follow ups to avoid the delays.
• Estimation of manpower, Resources and Equipment.
• Extra work claims against Day Work Sheets, Site Instructions & Technical Queries
• Preparation the Mothed Statement according to work scope.
• Preparation the work pack and delivered to the site supervisor.
• Markup the Crane plot plan as per instruction of mechanical team leader.
Sr. Quantity Surveyor
— Dec 2015
• Support Project Management Team (PMT) with ongoing project cost analysis, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and change management.
• Coordinating and analyzing contractual correspondence received from Contractor.
• Preparation of contractual correspondence to be sent out to Contractor, including costs.
• Preparation of take-off quantities from drawings to verify Variation Order (VO) submissions from Contractor.
• Evaluation of Contractor Variation Order and assistance, as appropriate, in the preparation of Change Order.
• Coordinating the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment, and verifying invoice submission.
• Evaluation and verification of Certificate Progress Claim (CPC) issued by Contractor in accordance with the contract, and arrange signature by the parties.
• To prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts.
• Evaluation of Site Technical Query (STQ) issued by Contractor, and justify in accordance with the contract on the cost implication.
• Preparation of Field Instruction Request (FIR) to be issued to Company in accordance with the contract for any possible claim based on Site Technical Query (STQ).
• Preparation of the Change Order Proposal (COP) once Field Instruction Request (FIR) approved by the Company.