Ashok Kumar_Control System Engineer_6 Yrs_Experience
Last Updated: 15th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
MBA - International Business
— Jan 2015
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
— Apr 2012
SCADA Engineer - Operation
• I/O’s System with RIO Interface by using ProfiBus, Modbus and Real Time IOs.
• High-tech District cooling facility (Energy Center). District Cooling System to operate the utility plant, manage maintenance and chilled water production 24/7.
• Energy Center comprises of 9 modules of new generation chillers, each module has a capacity of 5800 tons totaling 52,200 tons (184 MW) of chilled water production,
• Plant paired with a Thermal Energy Storage (TES) tank capable of delivering 50,000 tons of cooling capacity over 8 hours.
• Supervise the construction of instrumentation and control systems
• Troubleshoot, analyze, repair, report on, and recommend/ perform service of SCADA, PLC, Instrumentation, motor controls, and process analyzers
• Perform and document process instrumentation verification and calibration
• Be a primary contact to assigned clients and report their needs, concerns, or requests to the Project Manager
• Clean and organize assigned working areas and tools
• Acquire material quotes and place orders from vendors as directed
• Represent the Company at project design and construction meetings
• Evaluate and improve on processing systems.
• Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
• Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
• Collect, record, and transcribe data.
• Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
• Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
• Advise on corrective actions.
• Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
Control System Engineer
— Jul 2017
• Experience in Software Configuration of DeltaV Digital Control Systems Programming & Engineering of Process Control Logics using IEC 61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and Sequential Function Charts (SFC).
• DCS Software Systems Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) - Control Narratives, Functional logics and System Integration Test with other System vendors.
• DCS Hardware Systems Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) - Cabinets Inspection, Controllers & Power Supplies redundant test, IO Cards channel testing. Controller & IO Carriers inspection, Wirings & Termination Inspection, Network Interconnection & Testing.
• Hands on experience in Emerson DeltaV DCS version 10.3 & 11.3.
• Troubleshooting in DeltaV DCS software & hardware problems.
• Hands on experience in Field bus segment design using segment design tool.
• Hands on experience in HART Protocol and HART Devices.
• Hands on experience in Modbus and Profibus communications.
• Hands on experience in detailed engineering activities. Generating typical graphic elements, analyzing P&ID and assigning animation to required components on the mimics, generating and testing Dynamo displays, trending and alarm configuration in DeltaV DCS.
• Dynamo displays create as per client requirement.
• Configuration of Servers and Workstations.
— Mar 2014
• Designing PLC and HMI system as per I/O‘s requirements and complete configuration of PLC and HMI systems
• PLC using in Relay Logic and Ladder Logic (LD), Functional Block Diagram (FBD)
• PLC Programming in timer, counter configuration and instruction set
• PLC Programming using Digital IOs, memory bit IOs addressing
• PLC Interfacing in MMI and SCADA
• HMI working in Tag Group and Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)
• HMI working in Real time and Historical Trend
• HMI input and output driver configuration and interfacing with PLC
• VFD working in commissioning and parameter checking
• VFD checking load in rated voltage, current and RPM
• Testing of Protective Relays for various needs. Experience with relays
• Project documentation (FAT/SAT, O&M), guidance to the software development engineers for developing the applications as per the user’s needs. Commissioning of the system, performance monitoring after system is commission. Handover of the system
• After sales support and customer care, keeping in touch with system user for new development, requirements and further business development.