Last Updated: 28th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Liaising with client representatives, QA team, professionals within design teams and contractor’s representatives during construction.
• Deliver method statements, risk assessments and other technical documentation required by safety legislation and procedures.
• Respond to construction non-conformities and develop appropriate rectification method.
• Monitoring, inspecting the work and strategize allocation of work to sub-contractors.
• Monitoring environmental protection measures and reporting of any hazards/incidents.
• Allocate work to other members of team in order to ensure delivery of design to quality.
• Advised on procurement, assembly, installation techniques and sequencing of works as appropriate.
• Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers.
• Arranging workers, material and hardware.
• Able to understand client’s quality compliance requirements and then make sure they are met.
• Arranging the planning, scheduling of work and directing tasks to a multi-disciplined team of staff.
• Carrying out pre inspections and also final inspections.
• Carrying out spot inspections on welding, fabrication and fit up.
• Report the job completed at the end of the month to the QS (Quantity Surveyor).
• Supervise the installation, hot work and lifting works to minimize the risks.
• Arranging tool box meetings at the start of the day and at the middle of the working day for every new location.
• Keeping records and logs of material received and sent from site.
BS Civil Engineering
— Dec 2012
Balochistan University of Information Technology Engineering and Management Science, Quetta 2012.
— Aug 2017
— Mar 2017
Installation of 4 layers of struts for TTF(Temporary Treatment Facility). Total no of struts installed were 48. It was tight schedule but hopefully we meet the deadline.
— Sep 2016
Training new teams of fabricators to fulfill the task in mean time.
Handling logistics, Delivery of ordered materials to different sites.
— Nov 2015
Installation and dismantling of temporary steel struts of 43 Horizontal struts.
— May 2015
My duties include supervising different teams and subcontractors through out fabrication process for steel struts( walling beam with stiffener plates, I beams laced with L-bar and C-channel)
Pre and post inspections for fabricated items.
— Oct 2014
We did temporary steel strutting, decking and sheet piles for turbine hall, Intake and Outfall.