Computer Operator/Document controller
Last Updated: 31st May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
BS in Marine Biology
— Mar 2002
Computer Operator/ Document Controller
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including procedure, work instruction documents technical documents, drawings, and email correspondence.
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
• Generate and distribute various document control reports as required.
• Upload and download documents in CEMS software if needed sited Engineers
• Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
• Follow-up with document owners to ensure validation and publication statuses are met.
• Maintain a database of exports and ensure the proper action is being taken to keep all documentation current and relevant.
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally.
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed
• Performed administrative and office support activities for multiple engineers.