Electrical Engineer with 8 years of Experience in Renewable energy and Consumer durable products
Last Updated: 22nd August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Expertise in managing diverse range of operations related to Sales , Managing Distributors, Making plans of product launch , Making targets for the entire team, Maintain PJP(Projected Journey Plan) for the entire division , Quality control, Energy audit and Project management like evaluation of strategic plans, process & equipment selection, capacity planning and quality assurance to ensure smooth operations
• Holds the merit of working with renowned organizations like Kiboko Enterprises limited(Philips LED projects), Indiglow energy solutions Pvt. Ltd. , Victoria lighting Pvt. Ltd, Medit Systems Pvt. Ltd. ( GE Healthcare )
• Proficient in handling end-to-end installation, QA-QC , Energy audit & Project Management to reduce downtime & enhance operational efficiency and ensuring completion of project within minimum turnaround time to maximize output
• Skilled in liaising with clients, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants and statutory bodies for optimal manpower & machine utilization
• Out-of-the-box thinker with proven track record of establishing processes & SOPs, streamlining workflow and creating environment to enhance productivity
• Possess strong communication, analytical, planning, training & execution skills with an ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
Electrical Engineering ( B.TECH )
— Aug 2010
National Sales Manager - Projects
Establishing trusted long term key accounts to facilitate organizational sustainability; supporting the higher management in well informed critical decision making and future planning.
Preparing business proposals/presentations for sales projects pertaining to Solar lights, LED lights, consumer durables etc.; prioritizing consistent improvement in quality of products as a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategies, promotional campaigns and discount schemes; determining product pricing to remain competitive and provide buyers with best value for money. Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts. Identify new potential customers and new market opportunities & providing timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
Streamlining market research for identification and enforcement of competitor's benchmarks; organizing training for sales team and maintaining constant dialogue to optimize productivity
Assistant Manager - Technical
— Jan 2015
QA/QC Head & Lab In-charge
— Nov 2013
— Feb 2011