Last Updated: 8th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
I am an excellent communicator and networker with well-developed interpersonal skills. I am a team player and have the ability to form trusted relationships with subordinates, clients as well as superiors.
I am currently seeking a position within a well-established company where my skills will be of value as well as reach career advancement.
Ministry, Leadership, Administration
— Feb 2015
Courses and Certificates
— May 2017
• CBT Systems Completed Courses on SAP R3
• ISO 9001:2000 Internal and Supplier Auditor Course
• GSI Gas Safety Course
• ISO 9002 Code of Practice and Quality Management
• SAP R/3 Basic Operations
• Basic Product & Process Knowledge
• Cutting and Welding
• Basic Legal Principles of Contracts
• Competitions Act
• HIV Awareness
• Communication and Assertiveness
• Advanced Selling Skills Training
• Segmenting the Market
• Sales opportunities through Reports
• Positive interview with Customers
• Generating Interest in Products
• Customer Objection Handling
• Sales Presentations
• Customer Service
• Gas and Welding Safety
• SHEQ Health and Safety for South Africa
• SAP – Sales and Marketing
• Advanced Oxy-Fuel Cutting and Welding
• Advanced MMA Welding
• Advanced MIG Welding
• Advanced TIG, Plasma and Laser
• Advanced Driving (Master Drive)
• Gas and Arc Welding Safety
• FICA Accreditation
• FAIS Accreditation
• POCA Accreditation
• Income Tax
• Life Assurance and Retirement Annuities
• Solution Selling
• Business Planning
• Customer Relationship Management (Sales, Marketing and Service)
Organizing and executing training schedules for branch personnel.
Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
Developing and implementing sales plans.
Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch.
Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
Resolving customer problems as needed.
Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
Drafting forecasts and business plans.
Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
Owner / Director
Various - Last Position held: Segment Sales Manager - Fabrication
— May 2017
Understands Coastal South African market for their industry. This includes the total market, amenable market, total gas industry sales, Afrox sales and profit, forecast for both gas industry and for Afrox.
Responsible for campaign management and selling, Linde Pro development, prospect qualification, value capture analysis, change management of customers' processes, equipment development and introduction, and project execution through commissioning.
Profit and Loss Responsibilities
Overall profit of the Fabrication segment for Afrox East London. Growing, renewing and defending existing business is critical.
Drives profit and losses of industry (a shared responsibility with market sales)
Creates and tracks specific industry and application based goals to drive revenue, profit and new account development