Last Updated: 31st January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
In my present role as Senior Construction Specialist/PMP® (Project Management Team)-Site Engineer, I am in charge of managing all construction activities on new expansion project EPCM which includes construction and furnishing of new Gas Plant, Power Plant, and Pipeline with all infrastructures. I am known as a versatile contributor with experience in all core construction project management functions, top-flight consensus-building and problem-solving skills, and the ability to make difficult decisions
N6/Engineer 1993 (Mechanical) (PMPITB)
Diploma Trade Training Instructor 1993 (PMPITB)
Certificate – Construction Management 2001 (Stellenbosch)
PMP® PME (Eng) Project Manager Expert. 2014
Finance Development Construction 1996 (CTIFD)
Certificate -Occupational Health & Safety 2008 (RiskCom)
Certificate -Legal Liability 2008 (RiskCom)
Environmental Studies. 2010.
Analysis and Design of Dams for Earthquakes
Design and Construction of Earth Dams
AutoCAD Lt 2013
Bet Code – 40079543 - PM Safety Management System Overview and Implementation.
Bet Code – 40080192 - Fall Protection Requirements
Consultation/Senior Superintendent Infrastructure, Maintenance & Utilities, TSF- Mining
— Jun 2017
Snr. Construction Specialist. PMP (Project Management Team)-Site Engine
— Jan 2017
Construct and furnish a new Gas Plant, Power Plant, and Pipeline with all Infrastructures.
Construct and furnish total of (1620) residential housing units in Dhahran Camp and the associated community facilities, including but not limited to; schools, day care, community buildings, recreation facilities, Musalla, and a fire station under Increment I.
Increment II scope covers site development, utilities infrastructure and networks, parking, roads networks, storm drainage system, streets lighting, landscaping, expansion of North
Sanitary Treatment Plant (NSTP) and Advance Water Treatment Plant (AWTP). Perform design, procure, fabricate, manufacture, install, construct, test, pre-commission, commission, provide commissioning and start-up assistance and any other items or accessories as required for construction, installation, demolition and Operation, including shipment and transportation of items to the construction sites.
Area Manager Construction-TSF.
— Jun 2014
1. Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
2. Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
3. Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with EIS Permitting, Government Permitting, Building and safety codes, and other regulations.
4. Oversee environmental assessment of mine areas.
5. Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner
6. Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with, Designers, consultants, suppliers and subcontractors.
7. Direct and supervise Construction Teams with a 0% tolerance on Safety implementation and Record.
8. Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
9. Performing audits and surveillance of project activities as necessary to ensure the quality of service, product, and workmanship meets the requirements of the project
10. Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project
11. Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
12. Prepare and submit budget estimates and Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports with cost tracking reports.
13. Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
14. Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
15. Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
16. Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedur