Project Manager HR (HRIS, GDPR, AI/ML, IT, Innovation)
Last Updated: 5th August 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Effective problem solver with a sharp intellect, meets deadlines with a keen eye for detail, combined with a very pragmatic approach, positive attitude and an innate resilience.
MA Human Resources Management
— Sep 2017
• Resourcing & Talent Management
• Leading, Managing & Developing People
• Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning
• Managing Employee Relations
• Employment Law
• Research Methods for Business & Management
• Business Issues from an HR Perspective
European Project Manager
— Aug 2017
• European Project Manager of International Innovation Process with regular visits to Paris, Helsinki and Trento
• Researched Business Model Generation, Technology overview, competitor analysis, HR business models
• Responsible for the Ideation, Bidding, Negotiation, Project Management and Report
• Experience with HR Big Data/Machine Learning Use Cases (Talent Analytics, Retention, Performance)
• Tech is based in Topic Modelling/Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA), People Analytics solution with Shiny
• Output is 20.000 subjects database of EU Data Scientists & Software Developers cat. by Name, Title, Institution, Location, publications, Skills & Topics allowing various boolean search operators
• Prepared Project to be Regulatory Compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
• Took charge of all the associated recruitment processes (Job descriptions, Sourcing, Interviews, Rating, T&C) with business partner British Telecom
Co-Founder & Project Manager
— Aug 2017
• Leaded CFP to win EIT- European Innovation Institute Contest “Maritime Data Experiment” with business partner Thales (25k award and direct entry into EIT Labs Accelerator in London) from 15 EU SMEs
• DataAI was a part of European Trusted Cloud Platform with Advanced Data and Service Management Ecosystem http://preview.tinyurl.com/ycqm7ca6
• Produced Leads and responded to Request for Proposals to win Government & private sector clients: Digital Catapult, DBIS, HelloHub, Stratified Medical, BT
• Consultancy Sales & Project management from requirements analysis, planning and execution of data analysis activities, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing & deployment (all pending towards business with tech input)
• Project Management:
• Project: Maritime Traffic Risk for Thales (FR, Defence) to detect abnormal maritime traffic behaviour with Deep Learning algorithms for novelty detection and risk assessment that track and classify ship behaviour to help detect activities such as illegal fishing, organised crime/arms trade, nuclear, pollution. Algorithms were tested on Data Science Platform as a service Platform model in sandbox environment to support the marine traffic analytics cases. This Platform included IaaS, PaaS (Hadoop) as well as data science analytics open-source based solutions, cloud based (delivered to customer).
• Project: YSyou Board: facial recognition with embedded Deep Learning that allowed id by classes of gender, age, emotions, dressing style, stress level for the Retail, Marketing/Advertising and Defence sectors (own)
• Project: Protect: E-Health Project, a Risk assessment tool for client in Australia to id and make visit decisions regarding children at risk of being molested (delivered to customer)
Commercial Manager/Contracts Administrator Americas
— Sep 2014
• Legal types dealt with: Reseller/Masters, PSOs;
• Complex Products: mixture of technology, Commercial rules, bespoke Extended Rights.
• Legal & Commercial counsel to successful International Contract negotiations in excess of 400M EUR
• Products: Business Process Excellence / Enterprise Transaction Systems
• Built database for commercial analysis by product class, metrics, revenue & compliance, from 3 ≠ sources.
• Legal & Commercial counsel to successful International Contract negotiations of 60M EUR (direct)
• Managed global matrix project with teams (Legal/IT) across regions/time zones (US, LATAM, Japan)
• LATAM: special focus on Brazil, 3rd worldwide market with more than 150 public and private sector customers; also managed other countries both South/North LATAM)
• Translation Portuguese & Spanish to/for English
• BOVESPA, Corporate and Public Sector high value confidential contracts in excess of 100M EUR
• LATAM “Public” customers: Pão de Açúcar, Banco do Brasil, Itaú, OI, Serpro, Brazil Telecom, HSBC.
• Liaised with 2 SVP’s (UK), SVP North America and all LATAM Country Managers.