Kindergarten/ Nursery /Pre school / Early childhoody years teacher
Last Updated: 18th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
In my current post, it`s my duty to deliver creative learning as well as play activities to a maximum of 21 children in a class, aged one to six. I work along with other teachers in order to craft the curriculum of the center. Because of that, i have developed skills in creative interactive activities for learning, reporting and observing on child conduct and development, and building strong rapport with the children, their families and staff.
On top of being an educator, i am also very enthusiastic and creative, sensitive to the individual needs of children. I am equipped with excellent skills in comunications, both verbal and written, as well as a strong foundation on computer skills.
I attach my CV, and look forward to discussing this post with you.
pre school teacher
— Dec 2018
- organizing learning material and resources,
- use a veriety activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children`s abilities
- maintain an open line of communication with parents,
- cooperate with administration staff
— Dec 2015
- plan, record,analyse and assess work in a section, cooperate in curriculum planning and implementation by taking into consideration children`s development and exercising children`s rights;
- Cooperate in planning and carrying out activities enhancing and supporting children`s communication;
- encourage preschool children to be creative music, arts, physical, dance ;
- plan and prepare different typs of games and toys as well as lead and monitor children when they play