Last Updated: 9th April 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Economy and Commerce
— Nov 1997
• Assisting clients in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Tax advicing
• Auditing: I’m also member of the Auditing Commettee of some Associations.
• Member of a team focused on Project Financing analsys for some little projects.
• Menage European financing projects for internships in small firms: slashed employment cost of 50%.
Control, Reporting and Reconciliation
— Nov 2010
• Co-operation with Risk Management department: analisys of investment limits and risks.
• Oversees reports on KPIs.
• Management of the transfer of control and reconciliation department from Monte dei Paschi Asset Management to State Street Bank after the M&A process. All activities were succesfully carried out without lack of states or breackdowns.
• Managed the team in processing all relevant duties within strict deadlines.
Systems: AS/400, Bloomberg
Account Client Service – GTS
— Jan 2007
• Answer customer calls and queries on fails, settlement and positions.
• Advise clients on cash projections and funding issues.
• Aid clients with cash investigations and interest claims.
• Provide information on margins and Corporate Actions.
• Reference for a new office within the department: Support to Client Service.
• Ensure constant oversee of customer safekeeping accounts, collateral monitoring on bi/triparty financial lendings and basket valuation.
Systems: Secore, Express II, Citibanking, Bloomberg. Knowledge of standard SWIFT messages and Anti Money Laundering rules.