HSE Advisor_NEBOSH_Chief mate STCW 2010_AndriyG
Last Updated: 7th August 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Please accept this letter in application for the position of HSE Engineer / Advisor.
-Holder of NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas,
Working towards have NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health.
A member of IOSH in health, safety and environmental management.
- STCW 2010 certified, Class 1 Deck officer, unlimited.
More than 17 years rich Safety/HSE experience in Oil & Gas offshore industry
as Engineer, Advisor, Officer, HLO on big storage Tankers, MOPU, FPSO,
Construction units, Drill rigs on sites.
My role is bring together Regulatory knowledge and sufficient technical HSE experience
to ensure compliance with laws applicable to business.
I provided full HSE, compliance and licensing support for the biggest oilfield companies
in World and for different segments .
A copy of my resume, which details my previous work experience and education,
is provided for your perusal.
NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas
— Jan 2010
2019, in progress NEBOSH IGC
HSE Advisor offshore
— Jan 2015
maintaining a safe working environment in compliance with HSE regulations, standards and practices.
• Implement the corporate HSE policy and monitors compliance.
This includes the supervision of local surveys and sampling as well as the interpretation of measurement results.
• Stays current with all applicable HSE regulations, standards, procedures and guidelines as well as all SAUDI ARAMCO HSE programs.
• Responds to concerns and requests for information from concerned departments.
• Helps organize and participates in major HSE surveys such as all Safety/environmental related surveys, inspections, and assessments.
• Reviews and comments on HSE aspects of contract documents.
• Provide needed support for the implementation of HSE programs.
• Attends major HSE meetings and other related courses and conferences.
• Enhances HSE awareness by organizing presentations and video sessions, distributing information, and setting a good example.
• Writes formal reports, HSE articles for company publications, and develops/delivers presentations.
• Coordinates ongoing HSE projects, such as : Safety Management System (SMS)/Environmental Management System (EMS) - related activities within the organization as appropriate, including the development of safety/environmental objectives and indicators, tracking of performance and costs, and record-keeping and reporting functions.
• Identifies and evaluates hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace.
• Conducts and coordinates on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices and provides advice and counsel concerning compliance with corporate safety regulations and procedures.
• Keeps management updated on non-compliant and significant environmental issues.
• Performs construction site and/or area HSE inspections of department facilities and operations.
• Applies risk assessment and management practices on drilling facilities.
• Prepares HSE orientations, safety training, and job site inspection procedures. Directs or assists in the development of specialized education and training materials. Conducts specialized HSE training programs to communicate hazard control information.
Assists local management in new employee occupational health, safety and environmental orientation.
• Reviews and analyzes injury, property damage, and statistical loss data and works with management to prepare comprehensive recommendations for corrective action to eliminate or minimize potential hazards.