Site Engineer; Manager; Supervisor
Last Updated: 26th September 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Job duties: Engineering; Mechanical; Automation; Electrical & Instrumentation; PLC systems (Siemens/ Allen Bradly; etc.); Construction (Supervising) / Commissioning / Maintenance; etc.
1) Treatment of Sewage/ Waste Water (Ukraine, Russia, UAE, Qatar, Belgium and Singapore);
2) Marine / Industry: Treatment of Fuel / Lube Oil (Ukraine; UAE; Australia; Singapore);
3) Offshore: Treatment of Stripped (Produced) Water (UAE, Qatar); Deep Water Drillships; etc.
4) Power Plants: Treatment of HFO / Distillate Oil (Saudi Arabia; Kuwait; Ghana; DR Congo).
5) Petrochemical and biopharmaceutical plants: Separation stations (Singapore).
1) Caspian Offshore project in Turkmenistan: Riser Platforms and Submarine Pipelines for company Dragon Oil: Design coordination; E&I construction & pre-commissioning; etc.
2) Projects: (Sakhalin Island, Russia):
- Offshore drilling oil-gas production platform - electrical facilities (test & commissioning);
- Onshore - project: Pig Trap Station – electrical construction & commissioning; QC inspection.
Electrical Engineer (State Diploma)
— Mar 1989
Subject studied: Electrical Drive and Automation of Industrial Equipment.
Service & Commissioning Engineer
(Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmar).