Business Development Manager, Construction Director, General Manager
Last Updated: 13th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Ability to identify new businesses and implement new strategies & plans.
An experienced senior manager with entrepreneurial and strong interpersonal
Strategic marketing and communication.
Very good knowledge of projects’ management and civil engineering
Exceptional customer service technique.
Budget planning and financial control.
Strong negotiation skills.
Overall experience in governmental procedure in the UAE.
Strong base of contacts with developers, consultants & contractors all over
the Gulf Region.
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
— Jun 1986
- Sourcing & liaising with a multinational system and finalizing all formalities for municipality approvals.
- Building up a full team for the operation.
- Preparing feasibility studies for the company’s overall activity & projects’ cost sheets.
- Setting a customized accountant system to meet the company’s activities, including cost control and inventory control.
- Setting full PR and HR systems.
- Setting & Conducting the marketing plan, including preparation of company profile and technical presentations with clients and consultants.
- Building up a strong client network including developers, consultants and contractors.
- Preparing all kind of sub-contract agreements with clients as well as technical submissions of projects.
- Technical support for the operation team at all phases (Design & installation), as well as representing the company during all technical discussions with the municipalities.
- Monitoring all kind of procurements of machinery, tools and materials through LPO or L/C.
- Supervising the sites’ progress to comply with clients’ programs.
- Identified quality assurance systems in the office & sites.
- Monitoring the payment collection from different clients.
- Following up all accounting & auditing procedures until full submission of financial year reports to the board of Directors.