A passionate and young marketing professional
Last Updated: 29th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Bachelors in Business Administration
— May 2015
Major Courses: (BBA)
• Supply Chain Management • Operations Management.
• Statistical Interference • Entrepreneurship
• Marketing Management • Organizational Design.
• Strategic HRM • Brand Management
• Business Finance Analysis • Financial Management
Assistant Brand Manager
• Planning and managing the branding aspect of the Edenrobe Women (Unstitched & Pret)
• Managing all the branding and marketing activities for Furor.
• Developing creative ideas for the branding and advertising for new launches, sales promotions, yearly calendar and events.
• Work closely with the Creative team for devising campaign themes and ensure timely execution of the concepts.
• Responsible for coordination with the creative agency and maintain regular follow-ups
• Collaborating with creative studios, agencies and vendors to develop marketing collateral from concept to final execution.
• Managing the styling for the product shoots and responsible for bringing new ideas for betterment.
• Stay updated with the emerging trends and responsible for evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors and report the same to the management on regular basis.
• Regularly visit outlets and evaluate the branding, packaging and product displays.
• Assist the management in sequencing and developing product catalogues.
• Devise marketing strategy for the conventional &social media platforms (Magazine, TV, FM, Outdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, bloggers and PR outreach)
• Planning and Managing budget for the yearly campaigns, branding activities and other promotional events
Manager Client Servicing
— Nov 2016
- DKT International
- Reckitt Benkiser (Dettol)
- Intermax & Interflow Real Estate
- TPL Holding
- Haleeb Food Limited
• Client Account Management for their advertising and promotional activities (ATL / BTL)
• Strengthen up good Client relationships with media agencies, production houses and directors for pre, post production jobs and media releases.
• Keeping intact the existing client base and negotiating to take out more business from them.
• Delivered winning presentation to client to acquire new projects and bring maximum value to agency through negotiations.
• Attending PPM – Pre Production meetings.
• Managing & dealing with talent for TVCs, VOs and production.
• Flourished relationships with third parties and slashed the cost by negotiations to ensure agency get better share of profit.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, through weekly meetings & continues communication.
• Strengthen the flow of work & coordination between multiple departments, Creative & Social Marketing teams and Media to ensure the smooth flow of work, dedicating assignments and tasks to reduce the communication gap & scale down the rounds of changes while ensuring that the job is accurately delivered.
• Act as a single point of contact between Clients, Vendors, Productions Houses, Creative Department, Operations and Media to slashed release time.
• Ensuring timely delivery on all aspects from artwork to billings as per the Clients requirement.
• Updating the management & client o n daily & weekly jobs status.
Business Development/Relationship Manager
— Mar 2015
• Planned new Project after extensive market research, brought new business, delivered pitch winning presentation to the client and successfully pulled good monetary & barter sponsorships for the events through strong negotiations, carried through good client relationships and achieved mutual goals. Increased the existing clientele of Company by continues persuasion towards bringing new business, clients, partners & Sponsors. Strengthen the flow of work & coordination between departments, Creative, Social Marketing and printing teams, assigning duties and task, dealt with vendors to deliver proper execution.
Client Relation Officer
— Oct 2014
Built & maintain strong client relationship over the calls with US based existing clients, pitched and brought new business from them. Strengthen the relationships with existing Client and successfully brought new business to company with strong communication & negotiation skills while being on calls