Amira Mohammed | MAIQS, CQS, Sr.Quantity Surveyor
Last Updated: 17th July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
I would be very much interested in working for your company due to the fact that it would offer me a chance to utilize my knowledge and abilities in the professional environment. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time for an interview.
— Apr 2019
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
• Administration of insurances and bonds.
• Check, review and recommend on all matters of Quantity Surveying nature.
• Review and recommend interim and final payments for Contractor.
• Check, review, analysis and recommendation of variations and claims.
• Prepare and maintain logs for claims / variations/change order.
• Require quotations from suppliers and subcontractors for the finalization of prime cost and provisional sum items.
• Attend progress meetings.
• Preparation of cost report.
• Budgeting and Cost Control Proposals with respect to predetermined target of project completion and implementation.
• Prepare and provide close out report at the end of the project.
• Contractual correspondences.
• Review the scope of work and assist line manager to prepare preliminary cost estimate for each project with its specific requirements.
• Preparation of preliminary cost estimate on various design stages such as concept designs, schematic designs, detailed design, etc.
• Preparation of BOQ’s.
• Independently handling the tender department requirement including all the coordination and preparation of all the bid documents.
• Providing Clarification to Bidders.
• Bid evaluation technically & financially which lead to preparing award recommendation report.
• Preparation of quantities for different type of multi storied buildings, villas and township developments.
• Leading and supervising Jr. Quantity Surveyors