CV : Marine Offshore fleet Operations & Managements , and Ship Building / Ship Repair
Last Updated: 16th December 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I would really appreciate if you could consider my application for this position which I do have the relevant expertise;
I 'm open & welling to relocate to :(GCCs , Kazakhstan , Caspian Sea Region , Africa , Asia ,etc....)
For your kind information I am a Marine Chief Engineer Unlimited (Class 1) , and holding a Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Power Engineering Science.
I Have a 27 year of on-hand experience on the Offshore Support Vessels & Marine Service filed:
A. 15 years on the offshore Support Vessels Fleet , and Escort Towing Tugs Operations Managements, and Commercial / Chartering Senior positions. Plus the New Building Projects & Dry docking & Repairs and major refitting projects for all DPII - OSVs .
B. 12 years of Sea Going Service at the EGYPTIAN Navy on the Frigates & Patrol Boats and Multi -Purpose Tugs 65 T BP . Till the rank of (Lieutenant Commander) at that time I was Marine Superintendent responsible for the operation of a Flotilla of Frigates & Patrol Boats , Salvage Tugs and AHTs including their Full Technical Support / Maintenance & Modification / Dry Docking / Weaponry Systems.
I was a member of the Naval Technical Committee for approving / finalizing the newly Build Fast Patrol Boats & Frigates, and new build “Harbor & Escort” Tugs projects.
Part of my education & Training was conducted at the United States Navy & Germany plus others Countries.
Below is my summarized working experience for your Kind review:-
1) At “MISR GULF SHIPPING & OFFSHORE CO. “, Egypt as As a General Manager.
2) At “Zamil Offshore Services Co.” as Marketing & Business Development Manager K.S.A.
3) A Mubarak Marine Group & Dubai Shipbuilding& Engineering LLC UAE for the following positions: -
a) As GM of Dubai Shipbuilding & Engineering LLC .
b) AS Chartering & Commercial Manager of fleet of Escort & Towing Tugs & AHT, AHTS, PSVs and OSVs
c) AS DPA & Fleet Manger / Operations General Manager of fleet of Tugs & AHT, AHTS, PSVs and OSVs.
4) As Marine Manager at "General Transportation & Equipment Co.”.Kuwait.
5) Marine Superintendent at SUBSEA FUGRO GEOTEAM Petroleum Services Co .
6) A Projects & Marine Manager at MCV Company Egypt (MTU & Mercedes Bens Dealer in EGY.).
7) Marine Superintendent for M/Vessels (Frigates & Patrol Boats and Tugs ) at the Egyptian Navy.
Naval officer on board M/Vessels (Fast Patrol Boats, Frigates and Salvage Tugs & Multi-purpose Tugs“65 T BP” ) at the Egyptian Navy.
Please find my attached resume & some of my qualifications for your kind perusal.
Thanks & Please Accept my Best Regards
Mob. (Egypt ) : +20 10 97 59 5259 & +20 11010 10075 & +20 128 600 8283
Mob. (Morocco ) : +212 615 222 351 & +212 522 324 830
e-mail :email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor degree of Mechanical Power Engineering
— Jul 1989
2. ISM & SMS Internal Auditor Course at Lloyd’s Register Dubai UAE on January 2009.
3. ISPS Code: Company Security Officer & Ship Security Officer Course (CSO / SSO) at Lloyd’s Register Dubai UAE on October 2008 Dubai, UAE.
4. Professional Sales & Marketing course at the Institute of Sales & Marketing in Dubai 2007
5. HSE Courses at PMS Company “Petroleum Marine Services Co.” 2003
6. I.M.O Course qualified
7. The advanced resident course prescribed for the Marine Hydraulic Systems and Equipments at the USA Coast Guard Engineering and Weapons Schools, Yorktown, Virginia on 1997.
8. Course on Marine Hydraulic Systems and Deck Equipments at the USA Fleet training Center, San Diego, California on June 1997.
9. Qualified as a Marine Chief Engineer Class 1(Unlimited) on 1997, from the Arab Maritime Admiralty.
10. An intensive English language course on June 1996, at the Ministry of Defense Language institute, Cairo, Egypt.
11. Curse on Basic and Advanced Fire Fighting at the USA Naval Damage Control Training Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA on 1992.
12. Supervisor for Feed Water Boilers, Water Testing and Treatment at USA Rhode Island Naval Base on 1992.
13. An Engineering officer course at USA Naval Surface Warfare officer’s School Command on Rhode Island June 1992.
14. Qualified as a Marine 2nd Engineer on April 1992.
15. An intensive English language course on March 1992, at the Defense Language Institute, Cairo, Egypt.
16. Scuba diver course at the Egyptian Navy Diving & Salvage Department.
17. An intensive advanced course on Marine sciences and Naval Architectures, at the Egyptian Naval Academy & Maritime Institute, Alexandria, Egypt on August/ 1989
1) Develops the company strategic plan by studying & assessing the technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
2) Accomplishes the company annual target, medium, and long term objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
3) Manages the Full Operations of the Escort Tugs & Pilot Boats Fleet for Zafrana & Abu Rdius , Ports , RED SEA.
4) Manage & Coordinates the staff jointly efforts by establishing an optimum practices / efficient solutions for the company Fleet Operations (AHTS , OSVs, AHT , Escort Tugs ) & the related technical support ( Classifications societies , Insurance Consultants , repairing Shipyards , Spar parts vendors ,Marine agency , and Commercial & marketing Departments Manager ).
5) Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
6) Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
7) Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing the company standards & to strengthen the safety management system and the HSE standards.
8) Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional Marine publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
9) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10) Daily supervision of company branches, department managers, and the company fleet operations.
11) Fellow up the undergoing Vessels Charter contracts and enforce the necessarily measures to ensure that our client(s) objectives had been met satisfactory.
12) Fellow up the company tendering committee and new E & P tenders , and projects requirements & updates.
13) Maintain the company awareness with the Local and Regional Oil & Gas explorations, plus the future potential projects / OSVs vessel demands.
14) Maintain Market inelegance in regards to our competitors and their fleet status & anticipated projects.
15) Promote the company existing fleet to the E&P Organizations and exploring the best practices to upgrade the company fleet according to the expected poetical projects / new business.
Marketing & Business Development Manager
2) Promote the Company OSVs Fleet along with our Shipyards facilities / capabilities for Shipbuilding , Ship & Rigs Repair , and major conversion Projects .
3) Update our Data Base & prepare the related feasibility studies for the potential projects & new business units .
4) Screens and identify potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, prospects.
5) Identifies and develop a strategic relationships with partners and existing or potential customers.
6) Working closely with the potential clients and business partners Locally , Regionally , internationally and negotiate & prepare the related mutual Business agreements / MOUs /Contracts.
7) Liaising with our Design & Technical & Tendering Departments for the new Built projects e.g.(AHTS , DSV, PSV, utility ship) as per the Client technical & Operational requirements.
8) Negotiate and prepare the vessels BIMCO CPAs terms & conditions along with the new Shipbuilding & Repair projects Contracts.
9) Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, customer requirements, cost estimation and production issues related to new Vessels
10) To Facilitate , advise and recommend the corrective actions and measures to the implemented projects & contracts to assure that the client objectives had been satisfactory met .
11) Maintains close relationship with classification societies and regulatory bodies to monitor changes and development in regulations that impact future projects.
12) Develop and implement operational standards, Polices and Strategies to be Utilizes for Continuous Improvement of productivity and profitability.
13) Prepare the annual budgets, projections, and quarterly performance reports.
14) Managing the Warranty and the Marine insurance (Hull / Machinery and P&I) Cases ,and claims .