Sr. Planning Engineer
Last Updated: 18th November 2018 (over 3 years ago)
• Planning Engineer with 6+ years of professional experience in EPC Projects, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical plants, pipeline/ facilities.
• Preparing Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) based on project scope in a hierarchical format.
• Developing various schedules (Level 3, 4), Milestone during Feed & EPC phase.
• Extracting main critical path & nearby critical paths activities from the schedule.
• Developing various Project Controls, Planning & Scheduling Procedure including Progress Measurement (PMS) for site office & field.
• Tracking project progress and updating project schedules.
• Providing project wide manpower forecasts by trade, discipline and area.
• Monitoring and reporting Schedule & Cost progress and performance against baseline.
• Preparing and presenting weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports to management.
• Worked for ABB Spa, at TL-4 Pipeline in K.O.C, Kuwait & at SNCP project in P.D.O, Oman. Currently working for SEPCO (Power China) at MGSE Phase-II project at Saudi Aramco, KSA.
Vocational Trainings for Engineer's (Telecommunication)
— Jul 2010
Industrial Training on Automation Technology
— Mar 2010
Bachelor's Of Technology in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
— Jun 2011
Senior Planning Engineer
Developing, Monitoring, Updating, Controlling and Reporting Following:
Master/L3/L4 Schedules using P6.
Progress Measurement Procedure with all its attachments, e.g. Progress Trends / S-curves, Resource/Manpower Histograms
Invoices, Cash Flow, Cash Flow Forecasts and its related back-ups look a head’s.
Working with Cost & Estimating department for integrating cost & schedule by developing/mapping Cost Codes & WBS.
Verify and check the accuracy of contractor’s progress report in all stages of the contract prior to Clients final submission.
Actual site inspection to determine the progress and balance of work in every activities.
Monitor the performance of the entire project to ensure that the Project schedule must follow as per approved budget, milestones and activities.
Reviewing/Analyzing/Commenting/Approving Vendor/Contractor Schedules in line with Master Schedule
Identify the Critical Activities and Critical path of the project and coordinate with all Discipline Engineers to ensure that all the activities falling on critical path are completed on time so as not to delay the project.
Monitors, supervises and assists with the preparation of three week and one week look-ahead plans for the project, in close liaison with construction, planning and other departments and disciplines.
Resource Management including forecast, distribution and utilization of Manpower & Equipment.
Control over material consumption and ensuring proper delivery of materials at right time for construction.
Organizing/Attending kick off meetings, progress review meetings, management meetings and client interface meetings.
Organizing/Attending schedule workshops.
Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports.
Site Visits, Verification of Physical Progress Completed.
Coordinated with the Client project & operation/maintenance teams & identified issues that impact on meeting the plan.
Organize weekly System completion, MC meeting & identifying the key progress issues to management and helping management to develop the mitigation plans in case of progress slippage.
Highlighting the date slippage & impact of it in meeting overall Milestones.
— Oct 2015
— Jul 2014
— Nov 2012