Last Updated: 14th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
30 Years old; Married, I got bachelor degree in Political Sciences from Al-Albayt University in Jordan,
I worked as H.R officer between May 2009-Dec 2009 at Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation then I worked as Procurement officer between Jan 2010-till now, During this period I served as Acting Head of Procurement Department during the period (12 / 2013-04 / 2016) in addition to the assigned with the help of the Department of Public Relations and Communications from the date of 24.03.2016 till now, And working as procurement officer for EU programs since 04/01/2017 till now.
A good employee who can handle work under pressure all the time, do my work as soon as possible and make on time or before.
A good computer and internet skills, very good in English write, speech and understanding.
• Acting Head of Public Relation and Communication Department
• Public Relation and Communication Department Assistant
• ACTING HEAD OF PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT
• Prepare the News reporter and Advertising in newspaper.
• Supervise the purchases of European grant Benefits and their conformity with the Action plan.
• Slashing payroll/benefits administration cost, through the effective negotiation of pricing and fees, ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
• Receive follow-up and implementation of all requests and different procurement process in all stages, tenders, procurement and direct purchase or maintenance according to the approved specifications and conditions.
• Call for proposals for the procurement and recorded and saved in files.
• Participate in making the standard specifications for materials and services required and make sure they are not directed.
• Ensure the existence of the financial allocations for cover the value of the purchase order according to the supplies system applicable in the organization in coordination with the Directorate of Finance.
• Preparation, drafting and organizing the tender documents.
• Save and organize records and documents of purchase and bidding and documented on paper and electronically.
• Prepare and update lists of suppliers.
• Follow up the implementation of all buying decisions issued and their later commitments according to the approved procedures.
• Working on booking rooms in hotels, Ticketing and Shipping Jordanian products to the exhibition that company attends every year.
• Secretary of the Procurement Committee.
— Jan 2010
• Ranking CVs applicants for employment.
• Follow-up daily attendance of staff.