Business Success Driver Strategic Visionary and Tactical Leader
Last Updated: 11th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Lean Production Systems, Manufacturing Engineering, Managing both non-union and union facilities, A Doer / Developer. Direct initiatives from inception to completion, exceeding established expectations.
Specialties: Experience in project and performance management with focused project setup per deliverable definition and use of Earn Value Management (EVM) using ANSI 748 disciplines. Develop and execute $15M to $7.5B contracts.
International Commerce, Finance, Accounting - Bachelorette of Science
— May 1999
Executive Director, PMO
Multi Programs Director, Logistics – Suwanee, GA 2016 - 2018
Geiger Automotive – Injection Molding and Extrusion Product for BMW, Daimler-Benz
• Plant set up, startup, and launch
• Lead value stream creation manufacturing plant process set up with optimization as value stream design lead to become a Tier 1 automotive parts supplier.
• Develop install and integration of injection molding high volume production equipment as premier supplier of molded parts
• Steer plastic manufacturing operations that generate $465M in annual revenue
• Establish operational policies and implement parallel 3 T’s (TPM, TPS, TQM) process improvements using lean/5S, quality and outstanding output of custom molded and extruded parts
• Lead system, process, and equipment designs optimization methods using DVP&R, , engineering plan, and technology-driven solutions for process matrixes, value stream mapping base review, and logistics internal and external.
BMW Manufacturing – Greer, SC 2016 - 2018
Modernization & Logistics Automation Autonomous Systems
• Innovation technical leader for system and equipment designs, engineering integration plan, and technology-driven solutions for autonomous tuggers material delivery for all plant model productions and additional manufacturing plus a new launch.
• Manage a global matrix team of automotive business technical experts, vendors, and contracting inclusive of acquiring teams for installation, planning and execution through commissioning.
• Manage scope ensuring technical specification are met, development and analyses of plan versus actual, configuration and risk/issue management and proposal support through all project phases to include seamless implementation ensuring continuous production of the 440,000 vehicle delivery schedule annually resulting in zero impact to production or sales.
Westinghouse Air and Brake Technologies (WABTEC), Duncan SC
Senior Programs Manager 2015 – 2017
• New product startup director of multimillion dollar contracts with centric focus in recovery of executed projects for new global business unit for vehicle hydraulic braking and leveling systems for light rail vehicles (LRV).
• Utilize matrix organizational process to drive project planning, scope definition, team creation, and deliverable requirements through all aspects of program life to include MRP, logistics, manufacturing, scheduling and planning, and full P&L responsibility. Successful delivery new division turnover to merger with Faiveley Transport.
Industrial Piping Inc Energy Solutions – TAG, LLC , Charlotte, NC
Program Director 2015 – 2016
• Direct set up, deployment, and execution of new division in specialized industrial engineered piping and welding for expansion of nitrogen production plant
CG Power Solutions USA (Formerly MSE), Albany NY 2014 – 2015
• Construction of energy distribution stations with business focus in both transmission, distribution, and security system studies
ENGILITY CORPORATION (Formerly L-3 COMM), Charleston, SC
Program Director, Global Programs 2012– 2014
• Direct portfolio of EPC programs and business services areas with responsibility for business development and market development, negotiating contracts, managing programs, and overseeing profit/bookings/cash.
• Maintained business relationships with all customers, including Department of State, Space and Naval Warfare Center Atlantic, United States Air Force, United States Navy, and commercial customers in Canada, South America, the Middle East, and U.S. Led five separate business markets and up to ten programs concurrently.
• Portfolio of $750,000,000 in annual sales of programs for C2S2, Command Center DoS, and other international construction and engineering services programs for commercial, Department of Defense and Department of State matrixed internationally. Direct the contract and liaison between the program team, vendors, and the customers both government and commercial.
• Establish contract proposal, plans, budgets, work breakdown then manage multiple engineering disciplines, change management, and design reviews.
• Facilitate business development within the current customer and/or new customers and the marketing of new technology or follow-on work with responsibility for the P&L.
ACFIRST – JV with AECOM & CACI, Kabul / Bagram and Field Operating Bases, Afghanistan
Business and Contract Director – War Zone PM fielding lead - deployed 2011 – 2012
• Led NATO and DoD Army Maintenance and Operation Contract for Afghanistan to include Afghan First programs directing.
• Direct tasking for USAID, NTM-A, SAO-A, State Department and other initiatives for reconstruction projects in supplies, services, organizational structuring, MRAP maintenance, and construction.
• Responsible for developing and executing current contracts execution involving multinational matrix of supplies, service, material import and export for product manufacture, .maintenance, redistribution, and retrograde.
• Double contract value in first six months to more than $870,000,000. From July 2011 through April 2012, grew definitized mission support manning from 1876 to 6985 with future operations identified with the customer to increase current mission development and manning more than 73%.