Hydraulic engineer water and wastewater treatment
Last Updated: 6th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
2012 --- 2015: Chef project execution of the treatment plant with treatment of biogas and cogeneration SE4 Nabeul (24,500 m3 / d) including the following work;
- Preparation mechanical file for approval
- Supply Manager in our society
- Preparation of plans for approval equipment guides
- Monitoring Site Work
- Coordinating with the various stakeholders in the construction
- Monitoring the projected schedule of work
- Assistance in setting up and testing of industrial hydraulic equipment
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address environmental problems.
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures.
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs in order to evaluate operational effectiveness and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
2012 --- 2013: Chief Project Execution treatment plant and system transfer wastewater from the town of Menzel Temim.
2011-2012-2013: Chief project execution of the treatment plant and system transfer wastewater from the site of the City of Mornaguia northern Tunisia.
2010 Chief project execution pumping station Choutrana (4700 m3 / d) and transfer network (water and wastewater) to STEP Coast north of Tunisia.
- Responsible for design plans for installation of hydro mechanical equipment.
- Preparation of mechanical issues and tentative plan of work for approval by the contracting authority
- Followed by the installation and running of the station.
2008-2009: Study of the treatment plant wastewater and urban industrial area of El fejja (25000 m3 / d) north of Tunisia in collaboration with the Spanish. (Flow Management, a unit of gas production Natural calculating piping, etc.)