Last Updated: 28th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Organization: Tara Urea Pak American Fertilizer
Tenure: Feb 2017 – March 2017
Designations: Technical Training
• Process Description and Working of Ammonia Plant
• Process Description and Working of Urea Plant
• Utility and Power plant.
Organization: PCSIR, Quetta
Tenure: Nov 2015 – Jan 2016
Designations: Research Internee
• To carry out the analysis of sulphur and ash contents of Coal.
• To activate the Strains of pseudomonas sp.
• Gram staining of activated strain.
• Carry out the research methodology of removing sulphur from coal using microbes.
Organization: GENCO-III Thermal Power Plant, Muzzafargarh
Tenure: Feb 2013– March 2013
• I have worked there as an Internee at Boiler Feed Water Treatment Plant.
• Learns how to Monitors and controls entire plant facility.
• Performs quality control tests and chemical/biological tests of water quality.
• Performs other related work as assigned.
International Research Symposium on Engineering Advancements 2016 (IRSEA2016) SAITM, Malabe, Sri Lanka
• Effect of Different Particle Size on Desulphurization of Coal by Pseudomonas Species.
Final Year Project:
Microbial Desulphurization of Balochistan Coal by PSEUDOMONAS SP.
• To study the effect of Pseudomonas Sp. on different particle size coal for removal of Sulphur.
• To examine the effect of different incubation time on removal of sulphur from coal.
• To investigate the concentration of pseudomonas Sp. inoculum on coal for removal of sulphur
EXAMINING BODY: YEAR
• Graduation BUITEMS, Quetta 2016
• Intermediate APSACS Attock 2011
• Matric APSACS Attock 2009
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
• Outstanding command over verbal and non-verbal communicative & interpersonal skills.
• Confidently able to work independently or in a team to deal effectively with educators & employees.
• Flair to organize & prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Have a good level command over English and Urdu Languages.
CERTIFICATION/ ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
• MS Office NIDA Certified
• MS Visio
• Aspen HYSYS
• C++ Basic Knowledge
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS:
FRESHHH 2016 May 2016
• Participated in the FREHHH 2016 International Student Online Competition.
Office Automation Oct 2015 – Nov 2015
• Successfully completed Office Automation securing Grade A at National Institute of Design & Analysis, Quetta.
One Day CPD Training Workshop Nov 2014
• Nanotechnology & its Applications in Environment, Energy and Biology.
BS Chemical Engineering
— Feb 2016