QA/QC Inspector , Senior Welding Inspector
Last Updated: 17th January 2019 (over 4 years ago)
Vendor Quality Surveillance Inspector
— May 2018
• Work within and following the Vendor Quality Surveillance practices/QMS and procedures
• Ensure that the data being recorded and reported is complete and accurate.
• Participate as required in the review of approved vendor’s quality plans and procedures
• Monitor the vendor compliance to the agreed Inspection and Test Plan(s), by attendance at the defined Witness (W) and Hold (H) points.
• Monitoring/ witnessing and surveillance inspection of ongoing welding, fabrication, PWHT, hydrotesting, painting, insulation & cladding activities at the field and work shop
• Monitoring/ witnessing & surveillance inspection of various NDE activities like MT, Review of Radiography reports, PT, Oil Leak Test, Vacuum Box Testing etc.
• Identify and manage observations (OBS) to close out, Raise NCRs and participate in the close-out thereof
• Respond to all Notification(s) to Attend Inspection (NAI)
• Co-ordinate with vendor, customer and project members regarding quality and technical issues,
• Attend performance tests, final inspections and release inspections as required by the agreed Inspection & Test Plan(s) (ITP)
• At all times adopting the one team approach for the full execution of the fabrication works
• As a representative of Company leading by example on all issues,
• Ensure that the design intent is preserved in accordance with technical engineering requirements and within Company and Project quality expectations. Support the Construction team and ensure that all Quality requirements and procedures are understood.
• Physical verification of vendor’s program like documentation, fabrication schedules, inspection intervention, confirmation of delivery date & outstanding action points to be completed
• Witness dimensional inspection of completed Jacketed Piping Units & API 650 Storage Tanks