Last Updated: 15th June 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• (electrical/mechanical/electronic & instruments) complying with the standards O&M procedures.
• Ensure the plant availability to optimize the water production 100% as per the obligatory requirements of agreement and client requirement.
• Prepare a master operations schedule for the whole plant and perform daily/weekly/monthly productions promptly.
• Develop standard operating procedures for operation to ensure water production as per the statutory requirements.
• Liaise with Maintenance Manager to reduce the equipment failure restoration of normal water production< Manage and track all defects, punch list< Manager all contractors on site for defect rectification to comply with safety and environment requirement. • Planning and management of process chemicals and consumable for plant operations and simulations. • Manpower planning and provide training to all field operators to ensure all process jobs in compliance with procedure, safety and environment requirement. • Ensure spare parts and consumable list and procure them promptly to support plant operations. • Manipulate and hoc assignments to Engineers and Technicians. • Accept multi-tasking; willing to take on extra responsibilities to support O&M of the plant in conjunction with the Plant Manager. • Manage to work and assign duties during plant emergency breakdowns.
— Oct 1995