Last Updated: 5th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
MSc Petroleum Engineering
— Sep 2014
• Managing various financial aspects of the business. From production forecasting to
commodity pricing and estimates, I carry out large-scale asset valuations and manage
discounted cash flows.
• Using my expertise to educate others within the oil and gas markets. I offer comprehensive
seminars as well as digital webinars, reaching a global audience.
• Directing the preparation and presentation of complex research reports, which balance
both data insight and commercial value within the market.
• Up-skilling those around me by providing training for colleagues on generating intuition
from complex data. I apply my analytical skills, leadership qualities and ability to teach
others in order to deliver sessions on analytical interpretation and economic modelling
• Leading consultancy projects and overseeing the external use of our platform. I work
closely with our clients across the world to complete research projects in the Middle East,
advising on a range of requirements and contributing research data to inform decisions.
• Collaborating with the sales, business development and management teams to discuss the
client’s needs and feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Proactively maintaining and updating my expertise of the industry by actively engaging
with other team members on different projects, interviewing industry leaders and general