Last Updated: 19th January 2021 (about 1 year ago)
December 2019 - Now
3ISCONSULTING, Tana -- Senior IT Manager
February 2019- Now
GOTECH MADAGASCAR, Tana Waterfront— IT Engineer
February 2018 - January 2019
MONEY KING, Bafoussam - Teacher
August 2017 - January 2018
GOTECH MADAGASCAR, Tana Waterfront -IT Support Engineer
March 2016 - September 2016
GOTECH MADAGASCAR, Tana Waterfront - Network infrastructure
March 2016 - September 2016
CIRAD MADAGASCAR, FOFIFA Ambatobe –GUI HINA Project
November 2014 - February 2015
ORANGE MADAGASCAR, Galaxy Andraharo-Mobile contact backup
October 2013 - January 2014
ORANGE MADAGASCAR, Galaxy Andraharo - Security of a web application
September 2012 - December 2012
— Dec 2016
April 2013 – March 2016: Master in Computer Science and Telecommunications with Electronics option: Computer Systems, Artificial Intelligence (ESIIA)
ISPM, MADAGASCAR Antsobolo, — Licence
November 2010 – April 2013
License in Computer Science and Telecommunications with Electronics option: Computer Systems, Artificial Intelligence (ESIIA)
GBHS NDIENGDAM, Bafoussam— Baccalaureate
Baccalaureate Series: C: Mathematics and Physical Sciences
IT PROJECT MANAGER
CEO FUNDER, IT MANAGER
Study the technical positioning of the company (technologies used, qualification of the technological environment, etc.).
Work in interface with the marketing department to understand the evolving needs of the customers and transform them into technical orientations.
Ensure and / or pilot a technological watch (development languages, technical infrastructures in these environments ...).
Establish and maintain relationships with the company's technology partners.
Define the company's patent acquisition strategy.
Participation in the pre-sales phases
Participate in response phases to calls for tenders.
Intervene occasionally with the client during the technical presentation phase of the offer.
Supervise the drafting phase of technical specifications and validate them.
Management of the deployment phases of the offer
Organize, plan and control the development phases.
Manage the choice and the intervention of possible external providers.
Supervise internal development teams; in particular, stimulate the training and self-training processes of its teams and manage recruitments.
Contribute to the capitalization of good practices and to the improvement of quality in the development phases.
Supervise the acceptance, technical documentation and application maintenance phases.
Manage consultancy and customer support operations (these teams are most often under the responsibility of the technical director).
— Feb 2019
IT Support Engineer
— Apr 2017
Provide enterprise level technical support to our customers, provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels with a background in engineering or Senior IT support.
• Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
• Research, diagnosis, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Prepare accurate and timely reports
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
— Mar 2015
As internship of research department of CIRAD , my responsibilities were as below:
1. Create a graphical users interface (GUI) for structured data editing and consistence checking for HINA Models
• Source forge repository
• Java FX
2. Implementing new requirements
3. Identify and fixing bugs.
4. Profiling the system performance.
• Developing Excellent Presentation Skills for next research students
— Feb 2014
As intershp, my responsibilities were as below:
1. Create a backup solution for Mobile phone contacts of some orange users by using.
• Java SDK and others plugins
• Java Me
2. Implement a virtual SMSC simulator (Kannel integration) in java simulator.
3. Prepare documentation and reports.
• Developing an application for easy backup and restore mobile contacts
— Dec 2012
As internship, my responsibilities were as below:
1. By using all possibility to find any flaw in web portal of Orange Madagascar.
• BACKTRACK, KALI and ACUNETIX
2. Prepare documentation and reports.
• Find and reports every flaw of a web application.