Metallurgical Engineer-Welding Specialist-AWS CWI/CWE/CWS-API 653-NACE Technologist
Last Updated: 2nd March 2019 (over 3 years ago)
I have a degree as Metallurgical Engineer with certifications as inspector and educator issued by the American Welding Society, also I am API 653 - Tank Inspector and NACE Corrosion Technologist.
NACE Corrosion Technologist
— May 2021
— Jun 2019
Certified Welding Supervisor - CWS
— Nov 2019
API 653 - Aboveground Tanks Inspector
— Mar 2022
Certified Radiographic Interpreter - CRI
— Mar 2020
Certified Welding Inspector - CWI
— Jan 2022
Certified Welding Educator - CWE
— Jan 2020
TECHNICAL AND SAFETY TRAINING GENERAL SUPERVISOR
— Dec 2018
- Partner with other PVDC training professionals to achieve efficient coordination of common training.
- Participate in defining and implementing safety policies and procedures, and associated training for both operations and maintenance to ensure compliance with corporate, regulatory, statutory and industry best practice requirements.
- Effectively supervise training and safety personnel to achieve effective delivery of training and safety programs.
- Continually monitor the progress of training participants to ensure satisfactory performance in the development of competent personnel to meet the localization and manpower requirements of management.
- Facilitate welding technology and inspection training.
- Complementary, Test Supervisor for PVDC Certification Center an AWS Accredited Test Facility inside Pueblo Viejo.
SENIOR TRAINER – WELDING
— May 2016
- Implement, update and coordinate training and curricula development for the fields previously mentioned and welding safety, radiation awareness and permit to work system.
- Coordinator and responsible of development of ASME/AWS certified welder program, facility accreditation and inspections on site.
- Review, develop and assurance of appliance of welding and quality procedures on site.
- Supporting/advising in QA/QC program set up for projects and asset management departments in metallurgy, corrosion and materials selection for process plant and mining divisions.
- Technical advice in metallurgy, corrosion and welding.
— Feb 2012
- Provide technical support in the initial phase of the projects with quote and offers elaborations, biddings, contact suppliers, vendors, clients, among others.
- Technical advice in materials selection, corrosion and metallurgy.
TEACHER OF WELDING TECHNOLOGIES AND METALLURGY
— Nov 2008
- Research and development in welding of duplex stainless steels and their behavior in corrosive environments