Systems Engineering Project Manager
Last Updated: 26th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Master of Science Degree in Systems Engineering
— Jan 2012
Bachelor of Science Degree Computer Information Systems
— Dec 2006
Senior systems Engineering Project Manager
• Worked with Fight controls simulation team in developing baseline E2D control surfaces software release.
• Served as project manager (cost account manager) for Northrop repair and engineering teams supporting subcontractor (Crane Aerospace) and the U.S. Navy supplying components and test data for the C2A anti-skid braking system including BOM, test procedures, and test reports for flight readiness review, and onsite system installation by Northrop engineering prior to delivery to U.S. Navy/ NAVAIR ( 8.5 million dollar aircraft modification project for the C2-A Greyhound cargo aircraft).
• Managed Engineering Mylar 3D Modeling project engineering drawing conversion to digital format) resulting in a digital drawing and specification database for the C-2A Greyhound aircraft fuselage frames, interior panels, and avionics. This effort reduced the cost and increased availability of C-2A design data to manufacturing groups. Managed $295,500.00 project budget.
Enteprrise information Engineer
— Jul 2014
Systems Engineering Manager
— Jan 2014
• Led Tool acquisition trade study for the new 21st Century Ground Systems Program that resulted in source selection of NASA federated tool set for requirements management (based on IT and engineering BOE estimates) saving the program 3.5 million dollars in unnecessary acquisition costs and personnel alignment for future engineering development.
• Served as principal system architect/ administrator for the Cradle requirements management/systems engineering tool set (Led team of 4 database administrators). Developed data architecture that reduced design data volume (from 4457 requirements to 1584 total) and milestone review product generation and processing by 65%.