Maintenance Leader Instrument and Control Leader
Last Updated: 12th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Startup
Large and short scale Oil & Gas, Chemical Facilities | On Shore & Off Shore
Electrical Engineer, 20+ Years of experience with a proven international record of accomplishments as Construction, Project, Commissioning and Startup Leader in Latin America and the Middle East.
A natural relationship builder with a successful background supervising multicultural teams under the highest safety industry standards, delivering high quality results within budget by effectively organizing, managing and utilizing all resources.
Instrument, SCADA, DCS, PLC, ESD, F&G
Proficient in SAP PM and SAP MM
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE
• Champion on Preventive & Corrective Maintenance of Instruments (Field Instrumentation, calibration and troubleshooting) and Electric equipment (Low & medium voltage, VFD, Motors and MCC)
• Strong knowledge of SCADA, DCS, PLC, ESD, F&G and Proficient in SAP PM and SAP MM
• Good knowledge of Communication Protocols: Hart, Modbus, and Fieldbus
• Outstanding background working with Process Control and Safety Systems
• Strong understanding of Maintenance Engineering and RCM
• Experienced dealing with equipment manufacturers, consultant and contractors
• Good abilities for the preparation and implementation of PMR’s
• Team worker with multitasking and supervisory abilities & prioritize depending on effectively
• Strong ability to learn and work well with multidiscipline and multicultural teams.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple work scopes.
• Highly oriented to achievement and good leadership abilities
• Superior computer skills