Production Supervisor, Gas Plant Coordinator, Permit Coordinator, Operations Advisor, Operator, Mentor
Last Updated: 16th December 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Broad range of Permit to Work, SIMOPS experience, supervising, construction projects, safety, operating experience and mentoring foreign nationals.
• Extensive experience supervising, coordinating and permitting SIMOPS activities onshore/offshore, Brownfield or Greenfield.
• Extensive experience in Safety, Process Safety Management Life Critical Procedures, PSSR, STOP Program, Safety First Concept.
• I am a detail oriented person, very persistent and totally committed to Safety and getting things right the first time.
• Nine years experience at Marathon Alba Gas Plant Equatorial Guinea West Africa supervising, permitting critical and intrusive Simops project work in a live cryogenic gas plant (new hot oil heater system, turbo expanders, new vessel installations, major intrusive gas turbine compressor maintenance works, high voltage electrical modifications work, new compressor installations, new LPG tanks installations, onshore loading skid to sub sea hydraulic plem valve and hose installation for loading ships).
• Six years experience in the South China Sea, Bohai Bay and CNOOC Heavy Industrial Yard Tanggu China supervising and training nationals to red line drawings during topside construction, commissioning and start-up. Permitting platform modifications to facilitate the installation of a platform drilling rig.
• Successfully supervise and work with multi-national and multi-discipline workforces.
• Experienced supervisor in oil and gas production onshore/offshore, LPG Storage and Refrigeration Terminal, Cryogenic Gas Plants, NGL, LTS, Dehydration units and H2S Treating Systems.
• Team player with good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills, very adaptable and flexible to various situations.
• Developed and implemented operator qualification tests and a new hire orientation program for Chinese operators.
• Developed Task Supervisor/Permit Issuer qualification test questions for Equatorial Guinea Nationals and reviewed the Training Center Power Point Presentations to be in compliance with PSM and recent HES Standards changes.
• Technical writing – Developed start-up / normal operating / normal shut down / equipment preparation for maintenance procedures for propane / butane / LPG refrigeration, vessels, compressors, condencer fans, lube oil systems, storage tanks, flare system, export pumps, open and closed drain sumps and transfer pumps, ship loading skid and sub-sea PLEM loading valves.