Last Updated: 1st October 2020 (over 2 years ago)
I have a total of 25 years of work experience distributed between Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rwanda, Indonesia and Malaysia, including:
- 16 years’ experience in the field of food manufacturing;
- 3 years in the field of printing and packaging;
- 2 years in the field of external auditor for quality systems;
- 5 years in the field of consulting;
- I have Ph.D. degree in food microbiology from Cairo University;
- I am resident in Turkey (Long-term permanent residence); I have an investor residency in the Indonesia.
PH. D. In Food Microbiology
— Feb 2009
M.SC. In Food Microbiology
— Feb 2002
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA
— Dec 1997
B. SC. In Agriculture
— Jul 1995
— Mar 2020
• Increase the productivity and yield of products.
• Increase the efficiency of the potato nursery.
• Training the agricultural projects staff at GAP.
• Provide advice for the implementation of the French fries potato factory.
• Auditing the quality system for the juice factory.
Quality Assurance Manager + R & D department Acting manager
— Jan 2017
• A member of Risk Management committee at 2013.
• A member of to Review the Authority and Responsibilities matrix
•Chairman of the Forage Classification committee.
•Chairman of the Evaluation of Finished Products committee.
•Chairman of the Pivots Selection committee
•Management representative for Quality System
•Managing and administering the Quality Assurance unit, Technical Audit unit, laboratory unit, Public Health and management of consultants' activities to meet the set objectives and scope.
•Providing advice and recommendation on continuous improvement related to new and existing processes, as well as new and existing products.
•Analyzing statistical data, studies and reports to identify causes of problems and develop recommendations for improvement of production practices, procedures.
— Jan 2013
• Establishing and equipping laboratories (Laboratory of Microbiology and Chemistry Laboratory).
• Supervision of the departments of quality assurance and quality control.
• Audits of quality systems to companies of the validity of the recommendation for a certificate of quality.
• Making periodic audits to the companies to renew the certificates of quality system.
Quality Assurance &HSE Manager
— Dec 2010
• Representing the management during certification and surveillance audits.
• Ensuring the compliance of all the functions as per the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, BRC/IOP, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001: 2004 standards.
Head of Microbiology Lab
— Jan 2008
- Preparation and inoculate of spores and minor nutrients in the fermentor.
- Microscopic examination.
- Microbiological analysis of Raw Materials.
- Checking the microbiological level of demineralized water station.
- In process control of microbiological fermentation process.
- Sterilization processes for fermentation equipment’s, Glassware in Q.C. lab.
— Nov 1999
- Following up and checkup the water whose use for drinking and food manufacturing.
- Following up and checking several stage of manufacturing process, following up hygiene, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and microbiological conditions all over the factory.