Planning Manager, Senior Planner, Forensic Planner
Last Updated: 13th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Civil Engineering BSc.
— Feb 2007
— May 2017
North Road Project Qatar / Project Duration 913 days / Contract Price QAR 2bn ($ 598mn)
Extension of Time Claim 1; 389 days + QAR 29.2mn ($ 8mn) (Approved by Client)
Extension of Time Claim 2; 125 days (Approved by Client)
Extension of Time Claim 3; 380 days + QAR 13.4mn ($ 3.6mn) (Approved by Client)
Claim for Evaluation of Preliminaries; QAR 1.56mn ($ 0.4mn) (Approved by Client)
EOT 1 Outstanding Preliminary Items; QAR 5.18mn ($ 1.4mn) (Approved by Client)
Additional Road Project Qatar /Project Duration 550 days/Contract Price QAR 295mn ($ 80mn)
Extension of Time Claim 2; 224 days + QAR 4.9mn ($1.4mn) (Approved by Client)
Extension of Time Claim 3; 109 days (Approved by Client)
Duhail Bridge Project Qatar / Project Duration 90 days / Contract Price QAR 4mn ($1mn)
Extension of Time Claim 1; 77 days (Approved by Client)
• Experience with the FIDIC suite of contracts.
• Proficient in Primavera project planner versions P3, P6 v16.1
• Preparation of Baseline Programme as per relevant Project specifications and required resource loading.
• Develop the detailed project program (time chainage, Gantt chart) based on the contractual targets
• Analyse schedule performance compared to the contract plan using critical path analysis method (CPM).
• Update the project schedule according to the work progress, perform a schedule impact analysis and make recommendations on the implementation strategy.
• Prepare weekly or 2-weeks lookahead schedule update report, containing different layout presentation for concerned personnel
• Prepare and submit monthly project progress report
• Runs a series of schedule what-if scenarios in forecasting project issues for time impact analysis.
• Attend meetings on project time management issues with the project team and the Employer.