Mineralogy & Mortar Labs Section Head
Last Updated: 17th October 2017 (over 4 years ago)
Master in Total Quality Management
— Nov 2015
Laboratory Section Head
The job holder will lead the team of the Mineralogy and Mortar lab within the MEA Cairo Regional lab organization.
The role of MEA Cairo Regional lab team is to operate the MEA lab and support the cement plants in Middle East and Africa as per the following:
- According to the business needs and strategy defined at the country level;
- In alignment with the guidelines and standards from the corporate “Cement Industrial Performance” function and leveraging resources and expertise.
His/her responsibilities include the following:
- Drive H&S; acting as a role model, ensuring full awareness and with a proactive mindset of all employees;
- Provide effective assistance and expertise in the analytical field to the country according to the plant needs, thanks to accurate, on-time & cost effective analysis.
- The studies should aim at improving operations, quality and manufacturing costs by keeping a spirit of innovation, initiative and minimizing the risks taken by the company.
- Ensure close support to operations with the resources of his/her team in a first level support, and leveraging Group resource when a second level support is required;
- Promote the development of Group tools, procedures and new technologies.