Area Supervisor, Regional Sales Manager 14 years
Last Updated: 11th December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
My name is Ahmed Keilani, and I have been selling and managing the sales for various products and services for the last fourteen years.
Moreover, I can drive your sales force to increase the company's revenue - yet maintain an exceptional guests' relations base.
My educational background and job experience would be great assets to your company in identifying sales leads, pitch your services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
The enclosed resume is a brief summary of my qualifications, and I would like to meet with you in a personal or virtual interview to have a chance to convince you that my skills and knowledge would be great assets to your company.
Looking forward to be meeting you,
Bachelor's degree, Business Administration
— Sep 2005
B.A. of Business Administration
ALS (Area Loan Supervisor)
— Dec 2017
It extends credit and complementary financial services to households, entrepreneurs and small-business owners. These investments create and sustain jobs, reduce poverty and empower our clients, particularly women.
Area Loan Supervisor
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises and monitors the activities of the Loan Officers of branch office (not less than six and up to 10) ensuring that they meet their work schedules, properly monitor their clients and meet an acceptable standard of productivity and repayment rate.
- Trains Loan Officers and provides technical advice and guidance through regular meetings and revision of their activities.
- Promotes the program in designated region of responsibility and finds new market opportunities for additional outreach.
- Ensure that each borrower is complying with the designated product: i.e. Retail, SME, Micro-enterprise, Household wife.
- Ensures that approved borrowers comply with all the necessary legal procedures and complete their obligations to provide post-dated cheques to guarantee the loan.
- Check the credit and risk analysis for all the submitted applications and financing request and evaluate potential risk.
- Visits the business of the applicants to evaluate their assets, working capital requirements, reputation and reliability and makes recommendation as appropriate.
- Follows up due and late repayments with Loan Officers, through group meetings and individual counseling, in order to solve credit and performance problems in the field.
- Prepares monthly progress and performance reports in the area which I supervise.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Raised Bayader branch rank to be the third among nine branches rather than being the seventh when I started my duties as an the Area Loan Supervisor with my team and the Branch Manager.
- Decreased the branch’s Portfolio-at-Risk rate.
- Raised the branch’s profit rate
Sales and Marketing Manager
— Feb 2014
Sales and Marketing
- Developed the Sales and marketing strategy for the company
- Established 4 new conferences projects; mostly scientific and one about the Airports Economy
- Implemented new logistic control system.
Events & Business Development Manager
— Oct 2012
- Amman Fe Ramadan Festival - Amman, Jordan
- The twice broadcasted live in Jordan TV channel, Afrikaans World Cup 2010 Tent- Amman, Jordan
- Preparations of Emal Company’s Union National Day activities- Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Modeer2 Project meeting with Their Highnesses in the Saudi MOI (Ministry of Interior)- Riyadh, KSA
- Modeer2 Project Orientation seminar for the High Rank Officers in the Department of General Security - Riyadh, KSA.
- Modeer2 Project Orientation seminar for the Executives in the MOI (Ministry of Interior) - Riyadh, KSA.
- “Campus Café” at Amman Citadel Night- which was sponsored by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture during Ramadan 2011
MENA Region Sales Manager
— Mar 2010
REED EXHIBITIONS (one of the founding partners of ADNEC)- Regional Sales Manager
Managing the sales on international award winning trade exhibition - World Future Energy Summit. WFES was purchased by Reed Exhibitions and I was the only member of this event headhunted by Reed.
(between 3-Jan-2007 to 17-Jan-2009)
TURRET MIDDLE EAST (one of the founding partners of ADNEC)- Sales Manager
I was recruited initially to develop the outdoor media opportunities at the brand-new Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), which Turret won the management contract to run. After successfully securing $1m of new business in my first 6 months, I was transferred to the World Future Energy Summit.
- Carried out the Sales for $2m worth of Media in ADNEC House
- Carried out the Sales of ADIHEX07 (Abu Dhabi International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition 2007
- Delivered 45% of personal sales out of the 75% rebooking for ADIHEX09 (Abu Dhabi International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition 2009
Sales Advisor- Multi products
— Jul 2007
- To maximize sales opportunity from allocated territory.
- To provide an efficient and personalized customer service.
- To train the new members within Direct Sales Team- Multi products in Abu Dhabi.
- Was rewarded Employee of the Month
- Was the top achiever twice
- Was assigned as a fixed employee within three months of joining the bank
Training & Development Officer
— Jan 2007
Customer Service Representative
(between 2-Jan-2006 to Jun-2006)
Training & Development Officer
- Carried out the first performance appraisal project at Umniah Mobile Company
- Trained the company’s Customer Service Representatives on “Communication Skills and Body Language”, “Selling Skills” and “Selling Techniques”. About 80 Representatives.
Business courses Trainer Certified by the American Service Quality Institute
I conducted training courses for companies like:
Dubai Land Department – Dubai, UAE
Umniah Mobile Company – Amman, Jordan
I give various training such as soft skills training, but my expertise is the selling skills and skilling techniques
Business Development Manager
— Dec 2005
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future customers
- Develop new business & manage existing relationships
- Negotiate training courses deals with companies
- Conduct Soft Skills training sessions
— Jun 1998
- Trained the many of the crew member for the opening of McDonald’s Jordan
- Trained the new crew thereafter
Was recognized on numerous occasions by both customers and management for exceeding expectations.