Last Updated: 25th July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Repair and fix of all Mechanical logging tools.
• Preventive maintenance of Hydraulic sampling tools.
• Preventive maintenance of Electronic tools (Resistivity, Radioactivity, Induction and Acoustic).
• Preventive maintenance of Surface Computer Systems, Power Supply and Interface Panels.
• Preventive maintenance of the whole unit logging system, interface panels, encoders / tension.
• Tests accuracy of flow meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, and other recording, indicating or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeter’s.
• Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing
• Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
• Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand. Using (SAP)
• Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
Diploma of Electronics Engineering.
— Jul 2005
Assembly maintenance and overhaul
— Mar 2015
Acoustic), Power Generator Systems, Surface Computer Systems, Power Supply and
Adapter Interface Panels, Encoders and Tension.
Troubleshooting, Investigation and repair (Assembly-Disassembly), verify performance and Calibration, Update history folders & service repair order by using S.A.P.