Lead Mechanical Engineer
Last Updated: 9th July 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Review all design drawings, all engineering documents and follow up Shipment of Material tracking, lifting plan and Erection methods of statement for all project equipment and follow construction activities during construction phase
commissioning &start up and prepare (TOP) turn over package during commissioning phase
Operation &Mechanical maintenance during operation phase
Shift charge engineer
Shift charge Engineer with team to ensure that they perform all the duties which necessary to safety and efficiently all plant equipment, Controls the plant process and electrical distribution through the plant Distributive Control System (DCS), Trains, directs and supervises Plant Personnel, Process Safety and Environmental compliance, Review and issued all work permit, and all LOTO office activities, follow all operation procedures, ensures the completion of shift round checklists
• Eight (8) Siemens Combustion Turbine Generators (CTGs) Frame H (400 MW), Gas Fired Turbine Generator Equipment Package with all required Balance of Plant System, operation & hot commissioning phase.
• Eight (8) Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs), construction phase.
• Four (4) Condensers with ACC system &all required Balance of Plant System, construction phase.
• Four (4) Siemens STGs with all required Balance of Plant System, construction phase, construction phase.
• Water Treatment Plant – Reverse osmosis’s (RO), operation phase.
• Firefighting System, HVAC & compressed air System, operation phase.