Last Updated: 9th February 2020 (over 2 years ago)
❖ Well experienced in HSE management for oilfield development with multiple
EPCC package at around USD 600 million in value.
❖ Ability to work in harsh environment.
❖ Capable in managing big multinational workforce and inculcate safe workplace.
Masters Industrial Safety Management (IOSH UK certified)
— Jan 2009
Bachelor of Polymer Engineering
— Aug 2003
• Achieved 24,160,371 safe manhours with 2357 days safe man days as of December 2019.
• Managing a big workforce with approx. 2000 manpower at a time.
• Directly manage 8 EPCC package valued at around 600 mil USD completed safely with Zero Loss Time Injury (LTI).
• Ensured regulatory compliance at all time – Zero incompliance notice.
• Initiated multiple HSE programs/campaign for all project
o Comply and Intervene
o Green Hands Rules
o Garraf 20-20 Safety Stop
• Improved safety culture through integrated Safety Training programs for project workforce.
• Established a structured waste management plan for all project execution to ensure environmental protection.
• Managed and performed Risk and Impact Assessments with Job Safety Analysis at all project packages involving of reviewing jobs to be performed and managing hazards/risk from each activity.
• Ensuring HSE system compliance and conducting the periodic review; initiate and assist in periodic site HSE visits, reviews and audits
• Managed, enforced and monitor Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and Procedures of the Company to increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
• Produce and implement safety plans for projects activities, and review and approve the EPCC Contractor plans; contribute towards developing HSE objectives for the project; monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness
• Review accident and incident report, root cause analysis and corrective action plan to identify any trends and ensure that there is an appropriate response to prevent future occurrence
• Develop training plan through the identification of HSE training needs, deliver training and monitor delivery and record for Company personnel.
— Mar 2016
• Conducted active intervention for any incompliance of activity by issuing Stop Work notice.
• Review all Job Procedures and Risk Assessment (RA) prior approval for any activities
• Conduct regular approved emergency drills, equipment and constructions facilities inspections, PTW audits and HSE walkabout at site, with the findings documented and reported to management.
• Report any incident or accident to safety manager and able to conduct a thorough accident and incident investigation and produce with remedial actions to prevent future occurrence.
• Conduct regular sharing sessions at site, training or briefing for contractors and Company personnel
• Ensure all regulatory requirements is met and complied at all time.
• Active participation in environmental protection program at all worksite.
• Execute Tier-1 self-assurance audit for project packages and monitor action item closure
— Jan 2011
• Responsible for planning, coordinating and effectively implementing HSE measures in ensuring the safety and well-being of tenants, occupants, contractors and visitors within the PETRONAS Twin Towers and KLCC Precinct
• Plan and organize fire safety audit and /or site inspection to identify hazards and non-conformances to ensure that the prevailing fire safety regulations and OPU safety requirements, propose and follow-up are on corrective and preventive actions
• Implement the emergency response plan through actions plans preparation and procedures,
Identification and establishment of organization and resources and organizing training /exercises on emergency response.
• Regular engagement with local authority to prepare any major incidents as well as meeting regulatory requirements
— Jan 2009
• To oversee, plan and co-ordinate all safety programs, training activities and related matters.
• To act as Company's liaison with relevant authorities such as DOSH, City Council, DOE etc. concerning safety, health and environment issues